Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Line on underside of penis
View Single Post
Old 30th April 2004, 06:49 PM
cutguy
Cruiser

Jeez! And I'm a nice guy! How did I wander into this???

Teva, thanks a bunch! I do about 10 rectal exams a day; my life will never quite be the same again. Just think of it-you are now in my thoughts, daily! No, 10x daily! My, what a promenent mold flashing Mrs Smith has. Let me get my scalpel... (did I spell that correctly?)

Uncut4, you have hurt me to the quick! I've never been to Scotland, although I'm in London at least once a year, and usually twice. I'm always amazed at the number of Brits with jet black hair. Must be a remnant of the Roman occupation. Any recommendations of where to go in either Edinb. or Glascow? As my loyal followers know, I prefer my guys cut, but for a redhead, I will gladly make an exception.

And Scruff, my love, the sunlight probably had something to do with it. I left out in my original posting that the light brown pigment offers no solar/UV protection what so ever. All those freckles you see on a red haired guy are major solar damage. Those guys/gals never tan, they just fry. Basal cell/squamous cell carcnoma to the max, and more than their fair share of melanomas. Ugly...

What a posting. All from that funny line between our legs!

Dr Danny
Quote |