Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - A Naked Man Stuck in My Computer!!!
View Single Post
Old 1st May 2004, 03:41 PM
Corey
Moderator - Orange County

It's hard to diagnose computer problems via the net. I prefer just to sign on & look at the person's computer - and that is usually what I allow the tech guys when I have screwed up my server (like today )

And I always hate to suggest to install something else to fix something else. LOL - I know I recommended something - and adaware is good. I have the "paid" version - but another great program written by people who hate spyware is called spybot: http://www.safer-networking.org/

The reason I did not suggest either of them - I have seen major problems (one person could not connect to the internet - I had to blow out his entire system). You do need to know what you are tell spybot / adaware to delete BEFORE you delete. If you have any P2P programs (kazaa, limewire, bearshare) - it is VERY important to let us know. Deleting portions of their "spyware" will cause severe problems in your system.

Not as innocent as one might think
Quote |