Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Mr BiCurious
Thread: Mr BiCurious
View Single Post
Old 3rd May 2004, 04:09 PM
Versatile1010
Cruiser

Top A Sissy

This time I need sex more than good booze.Went to a few cruising places and still found none. This dry spell is killing me.The more I looked for a top, the harder he's to find.

Usually I don't notice the sissy guys. But this short pretty guy was giving me the eyes. He's pretty for a guy yet not too fem. Looks deliciously fuckable. He looked back and I followed. Deeper and deeper we went into the bushes. When it seemed safe, he stopped and I moved closer. Grabbed his pretty butts and carressed. He smiled. He dropped to his knees and unzipped me. My leaky cock felt good released. He sucked slow and I leaned back to a big tree trunk. Held his head as he swallowed me hard. Slowly he pulled off my pants. I opened my my legs apart. His fingers went for my hole as he sucked. I let him slide in my hot hole. I know I am wet and well lubed. But somehow, I don't mind him knowing that I was lubed for being penetrated. His fem was quite assuring to me. No matter how many men had penetrated me, his fem will still worship my cock and I can penetrated him if I want to.

Snakeboy's fingering was pistoning in and out like finger fucking. But his fingering reminded me of a doc's rectal examination of probing around like a spider and massaging inside. His cock sucking was more tongue and less suction. Before long, we were both naked. Other than moaning, we had not spoke a word. In the moonlight, I made him face the tree while I probed his hot tight hole. Damned, his tight hole made mine seemed loose. Smelled freshed too as I licked it. Also wet and well lubed too. He passed me a condom and rolled it on for me. As he held onto the tree, I pushed my way into him slowly. He was too tight. When in pain, his hand will hold me back. The hot tightness around my cock was great.

Slowly I pushed in and out and picked up the pace. He never seemed to get used to me. After a while, he begged me to stop and he handed me a tube of cheap lub to add. I used my faithful Astroglide instead and it felt much smoother. Again we restarted. This time he was getting better and better. I could almost pick him up by his waist and used him like a toy. I rammed and he shaked like a doll. I slowed down when I realised I could really hurt him. Picked him up to sit on my cock but we could hardly move well together. Went back to him bending over, holding onto the tree while I topped him. As my hand shook his cock I felt his cum wetting it. I withdrew my cock, took off the rubber and rubbing it between his silky smooth butt cheeks. As his butts grabbed my cock, I shot all over his groins.

He grabbed a towel from his bag and we cleaned up the cum and sweat. He laid the towel out and we sat down as he cuddled in my arms like a baby. We made small talk. His hands were all over me and making me hard again. I said if he carry on, I'll need to top him again. But he was till sore. He stopped and tried fingering me again.

I was geting all horny and bothered so I removed his fingers. I don't want that feeling to grow out of control till I'll be putting my legs on his shoulders and begging him to fuck me. I liked the feeling of being top and his submissive eyes made me felt confident that I haven't lost it. He had not once questioned about my ass like a total top would do. His fingering was to give me more pleasures and not to check it out. Being a total bottom, he knew all men feel good in their ass. A total top would not want that feeling and that helped to prevent all men becoming bottoms which would be disastrous. Hence my reaction of liking it but not wanting it was important to him.

We saw another couple nearby who may need the space so we put on our clothes and parted.
Quote |