Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - taking it bareback at you favorite abs or theater, your stories please
View Single Post
Old 6th May 2004, 02:37 AM
matias47
Cruiser

This was actually at a bathhouse -- 1350 Club in LA. It was a couple of months ago and my first time there. I hadn't been there 30 minutes before a nice-looking, muscular latino guy was looking me over. He was a little shorter than me, but was stroking a very nice-sized cock. I went over to where he was sitting and started to stroke his dick, then knelt down and swallowed him up. After a bit he stood up, took my hand and led me over the mattress play area. We dove into a furious 69. Then he started fingering my ass -- I don't like it dry so I took my lube and drizzed some on his fingers. After sucking him a little more I turned around, laid on my stomach and pulled my ass cheeks apart. Usually I take care to wrap the cock in a condom myself, but I was so horned up I just told him to fuck me. As he slipped in and started to fuck me, we began gathering a crowd. One guy was a very nice looking black guy with quite the large prick. I had to wave him over more than once to get him close, then I sucked that monster deep. They slammed both ends for about ten minutes before the latino pulled out and shot on my ass -- when he came, the black guy pulled away and walked over to the GH booths. I went to the shower rinsed off and strolled back over to the booths. My black friend was still there so I went into the nearest open booth and sat on the stool -- he followed. And there I was sucking that huge meat again. He groaned like there was no tomorrow. Then he pulled me up and turned me around. I lubed him up and he put a condom on and slipped slowly in. It was great after a few minutes of long, slow stroking -- he'd pull out to the tip and slam in -- hold there while I squeeze my rectal muscles -- then he'd do it again. Finally he just started slamming -- I was practically screaming. He pulled out. I asked if he came and he said no, he wanted to wait. So I went and showered up again. After resting a bit in my room, I went back to the play area. There was a pretty little Asian guy there. I just grabbed him and pulled him over to the mattress and told him to suck me. He was great. Then he told me to lay down. I did. He lubed me up and sat on my dick. As he was bouncing another guy came over and we took turns sucking his dick until they both came. I still hadn't yet. I washed my prick and went to the GH ramp, stuck my dick through a hole and was getting an incredible bj when this older (40 something) long-hair came over to me. I'm 36 now and usually go for younger, but this guy was handsome and in decent shape. He came up behind me and reached around while rubbing his dick on my asscheeks and kissing my shoulders. I reached back and stroked his dick, It wasn't long but it was thick. I lubed him up and aimed at my asshole. It took him a minute to get the angle right to stay in my asshole, then he just started fucking me hard. It was absolutely incredible. I'd never had my dick sucked while getting fucked at the same time -- I went nuts. The guy fucking me pulled out, came on my ass and smeared it all around. I looked behind me and there was my big-dicked black friend stroking his tool and staring at me. I told to come on. He came up behind me and just drilled it in, no rubber this time, and kept slamming until I came in the other guy's mouth, then he pulled out and told me to kneel down. I knelt between his legs as he pumped his dick and finally came on my face and chest.
This was defintely the single best man to man sex I've ever had and the most intense orgasm.
I may have to retire from sex. Everything else since with both sexes has not been as intense.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg web.jpg (42.1 KB, 10697 views)