Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Mr BiCurious
Thread: Mr BiCurious
View Single Post
Old 7th May 2004, 02:13 PM
Versatile1010
Cruiser

No Sex again

Sorry, no sex again. I know it happened before and I had written something boring about it.

I had to write this down because I was excited when I thought I saw someone who looked plenty like BC when I looked at "SUK BUDZ WANTED" instantSex ad at the top left of the page. Same sexy face and body and that camera pose reminded me of when he was using his camera phone on me. Can't be him unless he's gone to Tx for business or something. I haven't tried calling him.

Went to the usual cruising places, still the same guys. And they probably think the same about me. That sissy bottom nowhere to be seen. Saw one of that pair of S&M couple alone. Strange, I thought they always played together.

I gave up, if nothing gonna happen then it's no use trying. He approached, I let him sit down beside me. We made small talks about nothings. His bf's out for business. I know they are both tops. It's an unusual pairing that they solved by getting 3rd party bottoms. What if they can't find any?

He laughed mysteriously. They domesticate men, he said. I said I don't know what that meant. Obviously I don't know what S&M means. He doesn't want to tell me because he hoped to domesticate me one day. It'll be fun, he had some pics to prove it.

This one is his favorite. My jaws almost dropped when I saw that pic. That's one of the famous sports guy. The 3 of them were all naked and the sports guy was on all fours, taking it at both ends. I thought this was awful that he would show me this. But he was promising me a 4some if I would like it someday. Now I see why he's showing me that. A tempting bait. But something about the pic makes him not that appealing to me.

Seeing that I showed no interest, he told me to call him anytime and walked off. Wonder how they hooked that sports guy but I guess they'll never tell me.

Taking pics seemed to be useful. Wonder why BC took mine. To setup a 3some? But I am not into orgy. Maybe I'm conservative but I like sex to be very intimate so that I can submit to a top and not worry about being seen as a slut by others. I know it's self-deceiving but we all like to keep things secret.

That reminded me of a story I heard that may not be true. Lots of these stories when guys are making small talks. Apparently, one guy was being fucked at his own home. They carelessly left the door open because his kid was already asleep. But the kid heard the moaning and crying of his dad and thought someone was beating up his dad. So he came to the bedroom and thought he saw someone pounding his dad. Imagine their surprise when the kid was crying and pushing the top off his daddy. They had to bullshit the kid by saying they were playing games. The moral of the story is that being fucked is always considered.... ok I don't know how to say it without seeming to degrade myself.

It's weird how things changed so much. The kind of dirty things said to me during sex were so abusive that when I was younger, I would arrange the guy's face. Nowadays it's only routine. I mean if the guy had already entered you, then fuck you is not abusing you it's what he's doing to you. I wasn't complaining and here I was wanting it. Before I had been fucked by my ex-bf, someone saying fuck me would make me mad. Calling me a bitch in bed was ok, well when you are being mounted while on all fours- that's how a bitch mates with his top dog as Patrick said to me before.

I mean all those swear words are all about a guy being a bottom. If it's describing something that I like, it's weird to consider them to be verbal abuse anymore. Is there anything left that I would not do?

Alright, I had read those other stories on this board. Many of them are really nasty -servicing many men in public bareback. Compared to these, I thought all those fucking I get from MK, BC and Patrick seemed like vanilla sex.
Even submitting to that S&M couple would seem to be not as raunchy. Many had done nastier sex than that right? I know why I am saying all these things. I am trying to justify doing something nasty since I am so horny. And the usual routines didn't work for more than 1 month.

I don't know what nasty thing I should do out of my normal routine just to get fucked.
Yet I don't want to do too much like parking my ass openly in a sauna room. Snakeboy's comments made me think twice. Park my ass in the dark orgy room? No, I like to see the man before taking in his cock.

I don't know what I'll do but it'll be nasty for sure.
Quote |