Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Mr BiCurious
Thread: Mr BiCurious
View Single Post
Old 8th May 2004, 12:12 PM
Versatile1010
Cruiser

Money better than nothing

Early evening, did my toilet routine and lubbed my ass well. I'm gonna get it for sure tonight. Instead of my usual cologne, I added a touch of my old lady's perfume down there. You know to neutralize my male scent and bitchize my sex organ. Shaved extra smooth up there and down there too. And pocketed the extra lumpy condoms with my Astroglide. Bottle was almost empty. I've used up a whole bottle lubbing myself each time for nothing for so long.

Went out the door all confident but really got the willies later. I've done dropping my pants routine to get a man before. It's not good. I think I am too nervous. Turned back to look for the bar that I went to before. I needed a couple of shots or I'll never be able to do this.

Walked into the bar and ordered a double that lasted not long. Felt good, maybe I'll get high on booze as usual, forget sex and men. Didn't notice that old gent was sitting beside me already. You know that guy with the big dildo wand.
We made small talk. I hit him for the double and another. He's cool. His name was Bob.

"Thanks Bob, cheers to ya mate"

"Cheers mate. So would you want to make more money and be my honey?"

Well that barmaid hooker was not working tonight. She's right, he was looking for me. Money here now or looking for a good fuck later? I was wondering. And he gave me a figure I could not believe. He must be up to something again.

"You said you can't get it up the last time. Well you're a liar mate."

"Not exactly. I only said that because I was not sure whether I can get it up to fuck a man as beefy as you. I only do the girls you know. Anyway, I was afraid you'll either say no or kill me with your bare hands if I say I want to fuck you."

No surprise, all kinds of lies in this sex thing. The money was too good. Considering my luck for the month, I don't think I'll be any luckier. Is it any nastier to get fucked for money or drop my pants and wait to service a man in the bushes? I'll take the money. There goes days of planning for it. But I better be careful this time.

" If I say OK, No kinky stuff and that hammerdrill on me?"

"Alright, sorry then mate. The girls like it big you know. You know I'm no stud but I had to satisfy them as a man. This usually works."

"Yeah, I know" You're no good as a man until you make the woman cry in bed.

Talking about this stuff in public was embarrassing. But the people who could actually hear us don't even bother. This obviously was a pickup bar. Sex was expected. They might think we were discussing some other hookers. I'll go only when I finished my booze. I'll try to make more small talk to stay longer. Not exactly waiting to jump into bed with Bob.

"So she told me you use her girls. There's plenty of nice independent around, you don't need her."

"Ha ha, yes I do for her specialty mate"

"Oh yeah, specialty in movie stars?" I was teasing him.

"No, pretty and bored housewives."

I know he's a kinky bastard but housewives?

"I like to think I am stealing something from their dumb husbands."

"Why you had to do that for?"

"Nothing. I had too much money and bored. I want sometime that's taboo. You know the poor cuckold fucking her not knowing I was in there too."

"You know there are pros dressing up as school girls, secretaries,housewives. How do you know you got the real thing?"

"That's where I need her service. She goes around talking up to these housewives. And she had to provide photos of the housewife shopping and doing things with her family. I can't do that. Anyway, a hooker will never smell like a simple housewife. You know with hookers you can almost smell the stale men that fucked her. Housewives are clean and sometimes I don't need to use condoms. Clean enough that I can even lick their pussies."

"I know mate, haha"

"Are you one of hers?"

"Definitely not mate"

"Well, you be careful now. Let me show you something."

He took out and showed me some photos. What the blooding hell's going on here! It got photos showing me at home cleaning my yard in my shorts. And me and the old lady shopping at the stores. And taking her to the clinic.

"What the hell do you think you're doing mate? I'll call the cops over this you know."

"Ha ha you can sue her then. I didn't take these photos."

"What's the meaning of this then mate eh?"

"Nothing, you're a good husband and your house needs some repairs."

"Is that what your money's for? I've got plenty too you know mate."

"I know and that's why I am paying so much."

Suddenly I felt afraid when I thought of the photos and BC.

"Aw fuckit, did you take pictures of us the last time? you pervert."

"Hell no way mate. My name is worth much much more than your sexy ass."

Ok, I was relieved and needed a big shot to calm down. This man can be dangerous. But the fear just now began to feel a little exciting.

That's the last of my drink, I suggested we moved on. We got into his big flashy Merc and went to his big house.

While in his car, I asked why he changed from housewives to me.

"No I don't. I'm still seeing them. I thought I might try a husband for a change."

"So why don't you get one from her?"

"Funny you should ask. That night I was getting a housewife from her. This one was late and I don't like waiting. Then I saw you eyeing that man. I said to myself, oh mygod, this man's cheating on his wife with another man! And I thought cheating housewives are taboo? What a world of fun this is. I was looking at her photos and her husband is as big as you. He'll probably kill her with his bare hands if he knew. Ha ha. I thought that's no good, he should cheat on her for revenge. Better still, cheat with another man. Better still be the wife to another man. That will surely be the ulimate revenge.
When the man you're eyeing left. I thought you'll leave leave too. But you didn't and you were counting your money before you even ordered another drink. Suddenly I smelled something. No, the ultimate is when he's the wife to another man and was paid like those stupid housewives. And by an old man old enough to be his daddy. The more I thought the crazier it got and I felt more horny each time. I was right. wasn't I? You took the money and I nailed your ass good. Oh brother, your sweet ass was hotter and tighter than I thought."

Is that a compliment? No comments from me. What to say?

"and to think you looked so masculine. Ha ha."

???

"oh man, can you take a good fuck. Like your deep voice moaning."

I moaned deep in embarrassment.

"Oh fuck mate, you're teasing me aren't you?"

Oops

"Oh my god. I can't wait anymore."

Suddenly, he swung his car into a side road.
And stopped.

"Off your pants right now boy!"

I quickly dropped my pants to my knees and off.

I was surprised when suddenly the car seat went down electrically. Never could afford such fancy cars.

"Turn around boy"

I turned on the seat. The seat was big but I still find it hard to fit me. Without warning, he was already on top of me and penetrated and humping away at my hole. He pulled up my shirt and grabbed my tits. No condom, what the fuck.

"Ooo boy, you are already all wet for daddy. Like your hot ass ......hhhhhh"

He pinched my tits real hard. I groaned in pain. Not going to scream out in pain and let him have the fun.

"Yeah, you bitch. Liked it don't you?"

"Awww, comeon Bob, this is dangerous."

"Yeah I know but ahhh..."

Suddenly a car went by and he froze.

Sorry just finished my drink. This old guy really tired me out..... later ok
Quote |