Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - taking it bareback at you favorite abs or theater, your stories please
View Single Post
Old 8th May 2004, 08:46 PM
iltgfita
Cruiser

Send a message via Yahoo to iltgfita

I am so hot sitting here thinking about you right now reading these posts. You probably have your nice fat cock in your hand, jacking it slowly. A pearly drop of pre-cum has formed at the tip of your swollen cockhead. I would love to lick and slurp on your fat cock, while I finger my hot ass and loosen it up for you to plunge deep inside me and fuck me with wild abandon. Your balls slapping against mine each time you plow deeper and deeper into me. My muscles squeeze each time you bury yourself in me, and reluctantly relaxing as you pull back for the next plunge that will bring you closer to the moment that your balls will erupt with that wonderful warm sticky seed. Pump it into my wanting ass, I will gladly take every drop.
MMMM Yes baby fuck me good!
Quote |