Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - taking it bareback at you favorite abs or theater, your stories please
View Single Post
Old 13th May 2004, 11:36 AM
scottypup
Cruiser

Send a message via Yahoo to scottypup

Hot stories guys. Makes me reminisce for my wilder days.

A few years ago I was living in Wichita Kansas. There are quite a few ABS but the place I always liked to go was an ABS with a theatre. This place actually had a screen and everything. Well in the back there was a wall about 4 ½ feet high and then a real dark area. This is where most guys went to suck and get sucked.

I was in back and had already sucked off one guy but then nothing. There were three or four guys sitting at various places in the theatre but none were coming back. Finally these kind of rough looking biker types came in. They headed straight for the back and stood right beside me. One was not a big guy maybe 5’8� or so and a little on the heavy side. The other was tall and kind of skinny. The short one brushed up against me and said asked if I sucked cock. I said you better believe it.

I knelt down in front of him and he pulled out a nice cock, about 7� and fairly thick. He didn’t take long to get hard and as I was happily sucking away his friend was playing with me. I had worn loose shorts and he had no trouble finding my rock hard cock. After a few minutes the guy I was sucking asked if I barebacked. I said go for it. He got behind me and lubed up real good. As he started to slowly press into my ass the other guy pulled out a very nice cock. It was kind of skinny but had to be all of 11�. As the cock slowly entered my ass I started on the skinny guy, getting him nice and hard. We started to get a nice rhythm down and I was really getting into it when I heard a noise and looked up at the little wall. There were three of the guys from the theatre who had heard us and come back to watch. I was so horny I figured what the hell and just kept on sucking. After a few minutes the guy in my ass said you want it in you. I didn’t even stop sucking I just moaned ok. I felt him shove in deep and clinched him with my ass as he shot inside of me. The skinny guys aid my turn and got behind me. I normally could not have taken a cock his size but with the other guys cum for lube he slipped in to the hilt in only a couple strokes. The three guys were obviously stroking so I motioned one to come over and I’d suck him. He shook his head and left. But one of the others came over and put a cock in front of me. It was only maybe 5� long or so but he had nice loose hanging balls. The guy in my ass was fucking me real hard and I knew I wouldn’t last long so I kept squeezing his cock with my ass. Finally after a few minutes he shoved in and shot a heavy load into my ass. I reached down and jerked my cock about two strokes and shot on the floor. A couple minutes later the guy in my mouth shot a huge load. He must have been saving up for weeks. The other guy had come around for a better look and was jerking away and shot off about he same time. A couple drops landed on my back.

The little guy gave me his number before he left and I met up with him for almost a year before I moved to a small town and had to give up my lifestyle. Damn I miss it.
Quote |