Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - taking it bareback at you favorite abs or theater, your stories please
View Single Post
Old 15th May 2004, 06:55 AM
tearoomatt
Cruiser

"Dangerous"

A few co-workers and I went out for drinks, dinner, and more drinks after work last night. We had a great time and I was trying to cruise a few of my male co-workers just to see if anything could happen. Two of them are married and the other is straight, but I had fun checking them out and getting caught doing so a couple of times. Well, by the time we had left the second bar and everyone was heading home, I was horny. The two married guys live in the suburbs and had to go to the trains, which aren't too far from my house. So the three of us walked to the train station. I went in with them and said I needed to use the bathroom. They went their separate ways to their respective trains. I found the restroom and walked in through the Z-shaped entrance, no doors just a slight maze before arriving in the main room.

There is a wall of urinals and 4 stalls. The last stall is the wheelchair accessible. The first stall has a glory hole. I jumped into the first stall, took off my shirt and hung it on the hook on the door, and pushed my pants to the floor. The bathroom was pretty busy considering it was so late and people were coming and going in a rush, probably trying not to miss the last train out.

The gaps in the stall doors are wide enough that you can see most of the action going on at the urinals to either side of your door. I saw one guy standing there for a while and then noticed him pulling on his dick and looking at the guys on either side of him. One of the guys left, but the guy to his left stayed and they stroked together. I got hard and started stroking too. I was there to get off, even if it meant jacking into the toilet, but I was hoping to put the glory hole to good use.

A few more guys came and left and then someone came in to the stall next to mine. He wasted no time in letting me know why he was there. Within 30 seconds he was rubbing the circumfrence of the hole with his nice masculine fingers. I tried to see his face, but he kept close to the hole. I looked through the gaps in the door and saw the stroker now had two guys stroking along side him. I stood up and put my solid dick through the hole. My buddy stroked me and I moaned a low growl. In another second he was sucking me. He wasn't quiet about it either and I kept looking through the gaps to see if any of the guys at the urinals were looking back. One of the new strokers looked at me through the gap and went back to stroking with the other guy.

My guy was kinda sloppy, but kept his teeth clear and impaled his throat with my pre-cum drippy cock. I could feel I was lubing his tonsils pretty good. I thought we were pressing our luck and started thinking about Mike Piazza in attempt to get off more quickly, but my guy stopped, got off my cock and pushed his own against mine in an attempt to get his turn through the gloryhole. I was on fire and got the message right away. In a matter of seconds I was slobbering all over my toilet buddy's beautiful fat hairy cock, not caring at all who might have heard my passionate sucking and my buddy's appreciative moans. I sucked him hard down my throat and started twisting my nipples. My own cock was pulsating and dripping pre-cum on the tile floor. I decided I wanted to try to stuff this beautiful cock into my ass and took him out of my mouth and turned around to climb on. He felt me angling him at my hole and started pushing and pumping. I spit on my hand and lubed his cock a few times and opened up to receive him. He moaned really loudly when I went all the way back on him, to the hole. I held him there for a couple of seconds, opening my hole wide, then started a rhytmic pumping with him deep inside. After a few short slams against the hole, I started riding the full length of him. I wanted it to last for ever, but inside that minute he twitched and I heard him hold his breath as I rode him and knew he was cumming inside. My own cock exploded at the thought. I was shooting and drizzling goo all over the floor, while clenching down on his rod with my ass to milk him dry.

I wanted to keep him in me until he was ready to fuck me again through the gloryhole, but he popped out and was suddenly scrambling to pull up his pants, grab his bag and exit the toilet as fast as possible. I didn't linger too long and when I exited I noticed I was the only one left. When I got out to the lobby the place was practically deserted. In another moment, the lights were going out and a maintenance worker closed the mensroom for cleaning. We had finished just in the nick of time!
Quote |