Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Mr BiCurious
Thread: Mr BiCurious
View Single Post
Old 16th May 2004, 06:56 AM
Versatile1010
Cruiser

I did not even notice that

INMA2, I did not even notice anybody read this thread as you said. I thought most will skip over this crap disgusted. Yeah I know it's nasty so I don't make a big deal over it.

billbear, thanks for the kind words. I only post for sorting out my thoughts. Real men are easy to find but most of them are jerks like myself anyway.

I got to write before I get buzzed and forget everything like these few days. The money was too damn sweet, I am a popular guy again for not knocking off drinks.

Maybe I am drunkard but no more than most in this neighborhood. We are seldom drunk enough to cause troubles to others than ourselves. It's already in our genes as we all said. 99% of the time we can walk perfectly straight then suddenly one lousy time, we are knocked down by a couple of drinks for no reason. We look out for each other for this reason.

Enough for being a jerk. The old guy freezed because he's on top and I was faceless below. It's his face that people saw not mine so he realised he was being stupid.

I don't really like being fucked raw but for a guy who only bump housewives, he got to be ok right? Anyway, his very expensive, soft leather seat on my cock felt warm like human skin and I liked it. I was soaking it with my pre-cum and don't blame me, he did it himself. Some guys treat their cars better than the wife and hate stains on their seats.

He got off me as soon as the car passed but told me to keep my pants off. I told him about his cum stained leather seat. He said the car grooming guy will take care of that. I said wouldn't he worry about the cum being noticed? He said for an old guy, that cum was a sign of good virility that he don't mind to be noticed. Nobody knows it's not his anyway and would think he's doing a chick in there.

As soon as we got to his place and into his door, I was on my four in front of his hall mirror and he mounted me again because he can't wait. I hurriedly looked through my pants to find the condom. Got one out and turned around to grab his cock and put it on for him whether he liked it or not. Applied the lub too. His cock was still jumping hot. Like it or not, I am still much stronger than him and can easily manhandle him.

After that rude manhandling, his horniness faded. When I turned around to face the mirror, he remounted me. He told me to crawl to the bedroom with him still in me. I got tired of crawling after a bit and grabbing him to stay on my back, I got up to walk to the bedroom.

That's twice for me not behaving womanly
and manhandling him instead. I don't think he liked it. Too bad, he can't do anything about it. He can't expect a man to behave like the housewife, it's not possible. Which housewife has muscles like me so he better get used to it. I could snap him like a stick if I want to.

In the bed, I was waiting for him to get it over with me. He didn't want doggie, he wanted me on my back and my legs wide open so he could almost kiss me while fucking me.

Then he did his specialty trick again. He said he'll normally get the housewife to call her husband and kids while he's fucking her , he'll hear them over the speakerphone. The clueless husband will not know his private property was being fucked while they talked about family matters. So he told me to call my wife. I said no way. I guess by now he knew I am hard to control.

Call my girlfriend? No girlfriend. Call my boyfriend? No boyfriend. Fucking call my friends at the bar then else no pay. No wonder hookers get paid upfront.

So I called up the bar to tell the guys I'm busy and not coming. Before I could hang up, one of them had to grab the phone to talk about the shelf I haven't done for him. He got the materials piling up at home.

Then I felt a sharp pain up my ass. The old guy had a big dildo up my ass. My friend heard my pain and asked if I nailed my fingers. I said no. Just splinters. I knew he did it on purpose. I wanted to hang up but he told me to go on.

The dildo had a long handle and he was pushing it in and out fast. I had to stop him because it was painful.

I was breathing hard, my friend was laughing and asked if I was fooling around with a woman. Before I said anything, the old guy pinched my nipples hard. I growled in pain. Again it was all on purpose, this pervert gets his kicks from these naughty things to embarrass the housewives. And he enjoyed hearing the stupid excuses they had to make fast.

My friend was telling the others I was having sex. I told him not to kid around, I was just rubbing my sore thumb because of a big splinter.

I quickly hanged up. The old guy was laughing like crazy.

"Yeah, this is such a big splinter!" he pull out the dildo and waved it at me.

"Fuck you man"

He stuck it in and I moaned in pain.

"Big fucking splinter must be painful huh boy? would you prefer daddy's gentle cock boy?"

I nodded. Anymore of that and I'll kick his ass for sure. He was absolutely turned on by his tricks and he was pounding me like mad. His hands was over my pecs playing like boobs play. Well I was jerking myself to cum as quick as I can, hoping it will all end quickly as before.

Then he picked up the phone again. I said no way would I call my friends again, you sick pervert. He said this time he'll call if I don't. I said I'll kick his ass if he did.

He made the call. I quickly got off the bed. He said wait up. He turned on the speakers.

Someone picked up the phone. I was terrified. But it was a woman. He told the woman that someone threatened to kick his ass. If anything happened to him, to call the police. I said I was only saying it because he wanted to call my friends.

That woman sounded like that waitress at the bar. He laughed and said she's his safety watchdog. Now I understand why he needed her service.

The waitress asked to speak to her girl.

"Ummm... he's not one of your girls, MadamX"

"He? Which he?"

"The one I asked you to get last week remember?"

"ohh, he... why you old fox. Trying to get away from my commissions aren't you. Told you these men are rough trade didn't I? "

"Your girls are getting too domesticated. I like to ride a bull for a change."

"Why don't you let me talk to him for you?"

"C*** you there?"

"Yeah I am" I replied.

"See C*** I know he's kind of a pervert but I told you before he's harmless. He pays you well and he never failed. So you just got to do what he wants. That's what you get paid for. I'll be watching you."

"okay." I am not in mood to talk to her.

"Well get back on the bed and keep those legs up you hunky bull." He wanted me back.

"Hey you guys, I'm still here. You have fun now."

"Wait a moment MadamX. In case he's not doing as he promised."

What the fuck does he want? I wondered. Oh no, he's picking up the dildo again. I said no fucking way.

"See MadamX, such a small thing and he's not doing it" Bob complained to her.

"It's no fucking small thing, it's a huge dildo." I was not going to get it up into me again.

"Look C***, we all like it big don't we. Don't tell me you cannot take it in." MadamX chipped in.

"No way mate." I am no push over.

"Ok, I am not paying. MadamX, you be the witness."

I said no fucking way after what he's done to me.

"Look you guys, maybe we can compromise huh? Why do you need to use that big thing anyway, Bob?"

"Well, I just like to give him pleasures and make him cum. He's always jerking himself hard. I feel cheated."

"Hey C*** you don't pleasure yourself when you get paid. Pay attention to him and pleasure him. It's only fair you know."

"Alright but I thought he wanted to see me cum." I lied a little. It's hard to cum without jerking off.

"Look you just have to let him make you cum. No cheating allowed. Oh Bob can make you cum alright. If he wanted to. Hey Bob, remember what I taught you about the G-spot? Men have that too. It's that prostate just behind his balls. You use your fingers and you'll feel it."

Bob stuck his finger into me. I felt him reaching my sweet spot. I told him yeah.

"Bob, seemed like your getting it there. Just rub it like you would with a girl. They said your the best." Even I can tell she's flattering him.

"ok if you guys don't mind I'll stick around to advise?"

I said I fucking mind when I realised that it's all about me being fucked. Not some BBQ recipes here.

"Look C***, I've seen all kinds of men. Don't be shy about me. I've fucked big maculine men with strap-ons you won't believe. Men who want it but afraid of other men. What's wrong with a little kinkiness ? You still like girls right?"

"Yeah but not like this."

"Don't worry. I've done 3some with my bf and johns and see him get fucked. He liked it and we still have sex. I don't see him any less of a man and he certainly don't fuck any lesser."

Anyway, Bob was getting better with his fingers. I moaned a little.

"Bravo, Bob I can hear you are doing it right. Now C***, when Bob gets you close, make lots of noise to let him know. He's not a mind reader. Bob, keep up and don't forget the nipples play too. When he gets close, you can use your cock to finish him together."

Something about this kinkiness made me feeling hot. I felt my cum getting close as he rubbed and pinched me. I moaned and groaned.

"Now Bob. He ready. Fuck him now, he's almost there."

Bob was already in me without being told. He don't fuck hard but there's slapping sounds.

"Right Bob, keep steady and aim for the spot"

"I am close to cumming," Bob was breathing loud.

I thought of MK, MC and Patrick together in orgy with me. I felt close and screamed out for them to fuck me hard.

As I cummed and gripped his cock. Bob watched my cum shooting out to my face. "Oh ... can this boy shoot like a geyser. Then he screamed he's cumming too.

"Clap, clap, clap, bravo boys," MadamX was clapping.

"You don't need me now. I'll leave you love birds to enjoy your honeymoon."

Bob and me were embraced together with my cum sticking us together. Lots of heavy breathing.

When we recovered, I thought it's over and he moved. He raised my legs and I asked what he wanted?

He picked up the dildo again.

"Hell fuck, you already fucked me good. You don't need that anymore."

"I don't need that but you do boy. I don't like you being disobedient. Nobody ever did that to me. This is not sex, this is punishment. I know it's painful. You must certainly have done things more painful and take it like a man. So being painful is not excuse, only you are trying to be disobedient. Show me that you take it like a man because I want you to."

Having being fucked by him, I went into submissive mode. I nodded and moaned. He lubbed up the dildo, I opened my legs wide and hold my butt cheeks wide apart. Trying to look as womanly as I can.

One hard push and he was in all the way to the stop handle. It was still painful because his cock didn't open me up wide enough. I moaned and screamed in pain, mostly acting.

He gave a few quick strokes and then pulled out.

"That's enough punishment for you boy. I don't want to get you too loose for my future enjoyment."

I took his hand and pushed it against my butt. Told him I like him to fuck me. ( I lied) I just want him to think taking good care of me will get him my obedience somehow.

He said I was acting like a bitch. As he fingered my ass, he watched my hard cock leaking precum again.

" Ooooh boy, you sure can get fucked well."

"Yeah, I want you to take me again, daddy."

"Hmmm sorry I'm busted. Here, crawl over to my chest and I'll show you how I get the girls happy."

I crawled to his chest with butt near his face. He slapped my butt hard and told me to reverse because he don't want to stare at my butt. So my cock faced him as he fingered my sweet spot. I know I still have plenty of cum because of all the storing up because of no sex. He told me to fuck myself on his fingers. Each time I sat down, his fingers wiggered and hit my spot. I speed up and soon was leaking on his chest. I jerked my cock and he slapped my hand. I took his hand to jerk for me as I was almost close. I moaned and screamed as I shot another load on his face.

I quickly wiped clean his face and he was pleased that I serviced him instead of worrying about myself.

I thought finally the sex was over. But he wanted me to stay awhile in bed with him though I had to go home. It was still early.

As usual he doesn't just want to cuddle and sleep. I had to lie on my tummy with my arms and legs open wide. He inserted his submission tool of his didlo caringly into me. Then he lay on top of me on his tummy. he said that made me look like a shot wild animal. Instead of an orange in my mouth, I got a dildo in my other end. What the fuck.

We slept for almost an hour and I got my money. Still surprised it was so much.
Quote |