Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Used by uniforms
View Single Post
Old 20th May 2004, 02:53 PM
Straycatt
Cruiser

Non consensual sex is always bad news, but I fantasise about having it done to me (not doing it to others). In light of recent shameful events it is an embarassing fantasy to have. Am I alone?

I doubt that you are alone in your fantasy. Everyone has hidden thoughts of a sexual situation that is apart from the societal "normal" routine. Human nature. And don't think of those fantasies as "forbidden thoughts". They may be forbidden by others, but they are your thoughts and there is a damn good chance that the thoughts of other folks may be even more extreme than what you could ever come up with.

If by the recent shameful events, you are referring to the guards & prisoners in Iraq... here's my .02 on it.

What happened in Iraq - right or wrong (trust me, there are opinions on both sides of that occurance) has nothing to do with fantasy. It was/is a reality. In controlled experiments studying the human mind and it's reaction to handling prisoners, it has been shown that the people in control most often and quite rapidly succumb to abusive behavior.

However, you fantasize about you being at the mercy of other men in a sexual situation.
Nothing wrong with that.
Your previous postings show your inner thoughts and some situations that arrouse you (and most likely, a bunch of others as well).
There is nothing bad or shameful about your innermost ideas of a turn-on. You can even go as far as elevating the fantasy to role play with another guy or guys if you so desire. That is because they are in on the concept and you & the other(s) are willing concentual participants.
Meanwhile, enjoy your flights of fancy.
Quote |