Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Mr BiCurious
Thread: Mr BiCurious
View Single Post
Old 23rd May 2004, 01:17 PM
Versatile1010
Cruiser

Do I scare people?

I know I always do stupid things and ended up getting into all kinds of troubles. In school, at home, at work, with my dad, always troubles. But I really have no idea why things happened. My dad used to say because I was a dumb ox amounting to nothing as usual. I ate his food and produce meat like cattle but no brains. So me and my gang used to bully the kids that we don't like. I scare them easy with my huge size.

I did a stupid thing again and honest to god, I am afraid of people who are smart. Because they seem to know things I don't know.

Last night near midnight, I was feeling good after good drinking bouts with my pals. Sweet money from Bob never ran out. I thought I'll check out the nearby cruising ground before going home. I know I'm not cleaned out down there so I'm looking to fuck a bottom and not to get fucked.

I was walking and there's a car stopping. I looked in and what the hell, it was Patrick. He waved to me to get into his car. I waved back no. My heart was beating fast. He looked great in that preppy college clothes. But I hoped we don't carry on anymore because her mom was my ex-gf.

I looked again and he was unzipping and pulling out his cock. My half drunk brain was feeling weak. Wow he really liked me a lot.

I got in beside him and he squeezed my ass. Before I said no, he was speeding to a motel. I said we should not be doing this anymore but he seemed not to hear me.

He already had the room key and we went in quickly. Inside he grabbed me and gave me a kiss. Wow. He was pulling me to the bed and I was weakening. On the bed I told him I was too old for him. He just pushed me down on my stomach and I told him I stink down there. He stripped me down and himself and dragged me to the showers. With his expert hands and the unscrewed showerhead he gave me a quick enema.

Towelled me clean and dragged me back to bed. I was really excited that this kid wanted me so much like he haven't had sex for weeks. I submitted to his pushing and dragging me around.

Back on the bed, he turned me over on my back and spread out my hands. Before I knew it, he had used those plastic supermarket straps to tie me to the 2 top corners of the bed. Suddenly I woke from my dreamy enjoyment of letting him dominate me. Fuck, when did he get to be so kinky?

I told him to let me go. He smiled and got my legs tied up too. I was naked and spread eagled. He had already set these things up beforehand. Kinky little fucker.

He waved one finger at me. Slowly he inserted that into me. I gasped and smiled. He sure knew how to make me happy.

"Like that a lot don't you bitch?"

"Yeah, you know I like that mate"

"What about this?" He sat on my chest and waved his cock. Pink, straight and smelling beautiful.

"I'll die for it"

"Is that why you called me 4 weeks ago?"

"Huh? What do you mean?" I was surprised.

He told me the date and time. Fuck, I did not leave a message how did he know?

"I didn't mate. I don't even know your name," I lied.

"Damn right you don't know. That's why you asked for Eric and a husky middle aged voice? You're the only person I lied to that my name is Eric. That's gotta be you for sure you dumb bitch"

What the fuck, how the hell was he so clever.

"Alright mate, sorry I lied. I was only checking if you've plans that night, you know," I tried to smile sexily.

"Is that so? What made you think I would? I told you I've got a gf. You're just a bitch that I fucked because I was horny. I don't appreciate being tracked."

"Sorry mate. My mistake. Is that why you are fucking me tonight?" I smiled. At least that call was getting me a good fuck tonight. Dumb luck I guess.

"Yes you dumbfuck. If you are lucky. But you pissed me off when you called again later using my real name. How the hell did you know my real name?"

What? What? What again? Fucked again. How did he know about the 2nd call and I knew his name? Do I admit or lie? Better lie or else he'll know about me and his mom.

"I asked one of your friends"

"Which friend?"

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Stupid lie.

"Fuck you mate, why you worry I know your name? I just know ok"

"You broke the rule, that's why. No stalking after one night stand, remember?"

"What's the big deal mate? Look, I'm sorry is that enough"

"The big deal is that you are old enough to be my dad. You scare me. What's on that dirty mind of yours?"

"Nothing, really nothing just sex. I'm sorry I like you to fuck me ok?"

"Not till you tell me how you got my full name. I never thought you could. You surprised me. That scares me."

"Aw mate, either fuck me or let me go ok. Why the fuck you tie me up for then?" I was getting giddy and afraid.

"I know you're lying. Tell me the truth or I'll beat you up"

Sure beat me up, big fucking deal. I've fought so many fights, taking a punch is easy.

"Ooohh I'm afraid of being beaten by a college boy," I teased him back.

"Ha ha, I knew you don't hurt easy. I know how to hurt you where you hurt most."

He took out a bottle of stuff from the drawer. When he opened it, I smelled strong chemical smell. what the fuck? I watched him in fear.

With a condom finger, he applied some on my ass. Ouchhhh it stinged and hot.

"You know your ass has very sensitive skin? This will give you a biting sting."

"What the fuck, you call yourself a doctor?"

"Not yet a doctor, but enough to know if I applied this on my condom and give you a good fuck, you will be sore for months and will not enjoy anymore fucking down there."

"I'll report you to the police, you jerk"

"Yeah and explain how you got that ass burn?"

Fuck, are all doctors as jerk as that brother-in-law?

"Alright, alright you win."

"Win what? How did you know my name? Tell me."

"I just know ok"

One more drop and his finger burned inside me.

Those plastic things tying me were too strong to break.

This is getting ridiculous. I can't believe he's so panaroid over such a minor thing.

"This is silly Patrick. If I tell you, you will laugh. I am not a bad guy."

"You look like a nasty guy who'll beat someone up for just looking."

He's putting drops on his condom cock. And rubbed my hole. The sting was bad. Ouchhh. Can I take the sting? I was giddy and closed my eyes. Is this my punishment for fooling around with my ex-gf's kid?

Nothing went in?

I opened my eyes and looked. Seemed like he changed his mind. Maybe he's afraid afterall. Sheesh.

He's looking at me and wondering what to do next. Maybe he had thought I'll talk before he had to do it to me.

I was giddy. I don't know what to say.

Suddenly, he said ouchhhh and jumped. He pulled off the condom and rushed to the toliet. When he got back, I realised the stuff must have dripped onto his balls or something and stinged him.

I laughed my ass off and my whole body shaked and strained my muscles. He said I looked damn sexy and he wanted to fuck me good.

I said,"forget about all that silliness and fuck me please."

He laughed and said those guys at the cruising grounds should see me begging to get fucked now.

"Yeah that's right. I could call them to come over right now and watch you getting fucked by a kid. And that S&M couple? I just saw them tonight. We can all enjoy fucking you good tonight."

I was shocked. He's bluffing again right? No, he's making the call and already talking to WS!

"Hey, you guys want to see a good fuck show? Who? Oh someone you know and fucked before. Will call you back when I get it going ok?"

Another call.
"Yo mate. I got a nice good piece of meat. You interested?..."

I begged him to stop. He stopped the call and looked at me.

"Well, I got you this time mate. Haven't I? So tell me or else I'll call them now"

"Okay,ok, I just happen to know your parents."

"No way, I've never seen you before."

"Ok, we are not close but they are from this part too. You know that?"

"So you know them? Holy shit, why the secrecy?"

"Eerrrmmm... you know..."

"Ohhh I see now," he's laughing and fingering my sore ass. "because I've been inside your secret hole...."

"Let's see," he's putting on a condom and and applying lub on it and my ass. "You don't want my folks to see me doing this," as he slowly pushed his cock into me.

"But you liked me to do this to you," as he slammed into me.

"Fuck Patrick. Take it easy. I am sore and haven't been fucked for a long time."

"And how should I call you?" he reached over to my pants and took out my wallet. Looked at my driving licence and family photos. Shit.

"Now it's only fair, I know your name and address too. I'll ask my folks about you for sure. Your kids looked as old as me, you dirty old man. Uncle C...? You like being fucked uncle C...? See it's no big deal getting fucked for sure. Why are you so secretive, I wonder," a few hard slams to
my sweet spot. I gasped in feeling good.

"Don't worry. I won't tell them I was fucking you for sure. Or Do you?"

I was already too much enjoying his fucking to care. He reached into the drawer and used scissors to cut off the plastic ties. He was only doing it to raise my legs to his shoulders for a better fuck. I was totally his as he pushed harder my legs went further to my ears. He rammed and rammed into me as I rolled into a ball.

He unrolled me and turned me on my stomach. I pushed up my butt, he slammed down deep into me. Slam and slamm.. loud noises...

He got his hands under me to get my cock. He pulled up my stomach and I was on all fours. He remounted me and handled my cock as he fucked my ass. Hitting my sweet spot each time. I was dripping like a dog in heat. And moaning like a slut. I was in fuck heaven...

Then as I was enjoying it, he picked up the phone. I thought he's going to call those guys. I wanted to protest. He got one hand around my mouth and forced my head up. He slapped my ass to get me to keep still.

"I want the guys to come and watch you getting fucked. You want to stop me huh? Try it you bitch."

"Can I? Say yes or no."

Oh my god, he rammed till I said yes. I can't help myself now. I can get gang raped even if I have to. My brain was totally in submission mood now. I can only feel his cock ramming into me and want nothing else to happen.

He made the call. I waited and enjoyed his fucking. Then he said "mom" on the phone! What the fuck. I froze when I heard that! I felt sick to my stomach. He froze too.

The usual hello and how are you talks. Then
he asked her if she knew my name. I gather that she told him we were school mates. He laughed and slammed into me. Was I the big guy as big as a bull? and probably a bully in school?

She confirmed. She must have asked him why because he said he just met me and was talking to me and happened to bring that up. Would she like to talk to me?

He handed me the phone. I was stunned and shaking. She said hi, I said hi. She asked about my family and the neighbors and I told her some. Then she said her kid was a nice boy and should call me uncle C... or I could scold him for her. He was pressing to hear our conversations and laughing. She told him to be respectful to uncle C... and not laugh like that.

When we hanged up, I was almost like crying. It was most humiliating in my life. He saw my reaction and was surprised.

"Sorry uncle C... I went too far didn't I? If it makes you feel so bad, I'll stop fucking you ok?"

He lowered my legs and pulled out his cock, removed the condom as I raised my arm to cover my watery eyes. I felt the cold air where his cock had left.

I wanted it back in, yet I wanted it out. We were silent and naked. He held me in his arms. He took a blanket and covered my nakedness. He asked me if I want to go home? I nodded. He gathered my clothes and put them beside me.

I uncovered my eyes and pushed off the blanket to put on my clothes. He grabbed my legs up and put on my underwear. As he pushed it down my legs, I wiggled my ass and was realizing my hole was right before him. I thought I was pulling the underwear down then unconciously, my hands went lower to my butts and I pulled my ass cheeks apart.

He stopped the underwear pushing.

"EErmmm uncle C..., are you doing what I think you are doing?"

Then I realised what I was doing. What the fuck was I doing, shame on me. I covered my eyes with my arm again.

He was confused. I was confused. Again we froze with my legs up in the air. I felt the emptiness in my wet hole and squeezed it close. He said was my hole winking at him?

That broke the awkwardness and I started laughing. He laughed too because that's what he saw in honesty. His finger lightly brushed my hole. I winked down there again and lowered my legs over my ears. Underwear still stuck up my legs.

This time his finger went in. And twisted and fingered my sweet spot. I gasped loud.

The I felt his cock head at my hole. He pushed and it went in. Without condom!! I removed my arm from my eyes and looked surprised at him.

"Patrick, use the condom!"

"Hah ha, finally I got you to say something. I used the 2 condoms that I have. You have anymore uncle C...?"

Damned, I was not carrying any because I was not prepared to be fucked tonight.

Can he reuse the condoms? He said one was soiled, the other had the chemical. The one soiled would be as good as being fucking raw, the chemical one was sterilised by the chemical but the chemical may still stink my ass.

My ass was also sterilised by the chemical so maybe he could fuck me raw and withdraw before ejeculating. I said we should use the chemical stained condom because it's till clean. He can wipe off the chemical and the sting would not be bad. I can take it.

He said now that he's calling me uncle C..., he's not sure how to fuck me and being respectful like his mom said. I had taught him to talk dirty and he like that a lot. He'll try not to talk dirty now.

He slided his cock into me again. It stinged bad. I had to stop him awhile. He applied more lub to dilute the burning sting. As he entered again, the sting was ok I let him ram it deep into me.

I was still hungry for his cock. I moaned out loud. He grunted. We both breathed hard for the hard fucking to begin. He pressed my legs down and resumed slamming hard into me. I felt good, very good, I wanted more.

He was breathing hard and looking into my eyes. I rolled my eyes as we shook together. He pulled up my legs and unrolled me as he slammed more. He parted my legs almost into a straight line and slammed. He released holding my legs and my legs waved wildly in the air as he pounded in and out of me.

I put his free hands on my pecs. He pinched and tit played me like a woman. Forget about respect.

I tried to hold my wildly swinging legs stable. His fucking felt so good. I had to talk dirty.

"yeah, fuck me Pat, fuck your uncle C... You can call me a bitch, call me a cunt... man,, you fucked me soooo goooodd aahhhh Usee me like a whore."

"Yeah uncle whore. what a cunt you've good, tight and sweet and hot. I'm going to squeeze milky from your tits..."

"Com'on, turn over and let me fuck you like a bitch."

"Yahhh, make me your bitch..." I flipped over. Head down and ass up. He inserted his maleness into my femaleness. He pounded my ass down and I pushed back up . Loud banging sounds. Someone passing by heard us and was trying to peep through the curtains. I saw his shadow on the window. I waved at him to go away. He stayed. Fuck, we got a motel peeping tom and he's not going away.

Pat pounded me again and again. We were talking dirty. The shadow was shaking outside, must be jerking himself.

Again, Pat pulled me up by my stomach and jerked my cock. He mounted me and again his hand on my mouth. I know his routine by now. I breathed through his fingers and let him pull back and push up my head.

I started to feel stinging burn in my ass. I told him he's bruising my ass and the chemical was getting to the raw tears. He couldn't stop and I couldn't also. The pain and pleasures were good and bad. He said he'll finish quick for me. I told him I was enjoying it, never mind me.

His other hand pinched my tits hard. My cock swing freely and juices dripped around. The guy outside was calling," roll him over, roll him over"

Pat rolled me over and pressed my legs far apart into a line. He pounded faster and faster. His hands were torturing my tits. I was close. I told him and he pounded harder and hit my sweet spot again and again.

I shouted " fuck me, fuck me...fuck me" repeatedly and repeatedly. Then I shot and shot onto him, onto me...

He shot inside me as I felt his cock spasm again and again. Then he collapsed over me. We were covered in sweat and cum. We embraced together for awhile.

Suddenly I realised there's someone in the room with us. I looked up in surprise. The kid smiled. He's even younger than Pat!

"What the fuck! What are you doing kid?"

Pat turned around. He said,"relax, he's my safety watcher."

"What safety watcher?"

"Well, after what happened tonight, you should know I was prepared just in case you attack me when things go wrong. He's here to look out for me if anything should happen."

"Who the fuck is he then?"

"He's my room mate. We share secrets together. Say hi to Tom, uncle C..."

Tom was naked and with a big hardon!

"Hi uncle C..." Tom said hello and was rubbing my ass.

Pat said," sorry uncle C... I promised him this to get him to be my safety watcher."

Before I could get up, Tom was on top of me and mounted my ass!

I got up and pulled this horny kid off me.

"Com'on you kids. Don't you kids have college girls you rather play with and leave this old guy alone."

"Aw uncle C..., be a good sports mate. Watching you guys having sex I am horny to pop my load now"

"And don't any sex education taught you kids to use condom?" He mounted me raw.

"Don't worry, I got one" Tom took one from his pocket. "Sorry for not offering when you guys needed one because I've only one."

He rolled it on his twitching cock.

"Look I am sore already. Pat had me good down there."

I raised my legs wide to show him my raw ass.

He didn't even bother to look and grabbed my legs to penetrate me.

"Ouch, stop that"

"I won't take long, I promise."

He was in me like a jackrabbit. Pat just kept quiet beside us letting us sort things out. He got his fun and was in his down mood.

I tried but he felt good fucking me after the pain was bearable. Oh my god, I hope he won't complain I was a sloppy second.

He talked dirty and told me to roll over so he'll fuck me like a bitch. I rolled over on all fours. He pushed my head down. Instead of mounting me, he was pulling my ass cheeks apart and fingering me. I told him to stop playing with my ass and get going fucking me.

He mounted me and I felt his different fucking style. His hands were under me either squeezing my pecs or jerking my cock. No hand over my mouth.

He's talking dirty and wanting me to talk dirty with him.

"Say you like it bitch."

"Yaah I like it."

"Was I fucking good uncle C..?"

"Yessss, good. Fuck uncle C... good"

..... who taught them such dirty talks...

Finally he pulled out and rubbed his cock all over my face. Pressing it over my nose, he shot cum all over my face and hair. Rubbing some into my mouth,

Before I knew it, Pat was fingering my ass and Tom was jerking my cock. Then Tom added his 2 fingers into my hole and they forced my legs wide open. I was manhandled all over. I shouted "fuck me, fuck me, fuck me" repeatedly. Then I shot the cum loads I had stored for weeks.

We collapsed and went to sleep together and sticky.

When I woke up, they were hard again. I had to service them again and again. They said I have 2 holes to service 2 men. Sigh... long night...

Pat being the senior took my asshole. Tom liked my other hole down my throat. I got manhandled by 2 kids who pushed and pulled me around their hungry cocks. Where's the respect when I gasped from the good fuck, they laughed and hi-5 each other. One will force my legs wider and watch the other fuck into me. It's a game of who can fuck the bitch better.

Then I realised this is what I was wanting for weeks and weeks of nothing sex. This is the flood that usually happened after the dry spell. This time it's too much, I got double what I expected.

And all because of one or two stupid mistakes. They were wearing me down, yet I wanted more. There's no hope of respect anymore. With one cock in each end, I was double bitched by them kids. Next they already started slapping my butts like I was a school boy. As we got wilder in sex, they abused me more. All I could do was shout"fuck uncle C... boys..."

"Fuck me good. Fuck me more. Fuck me like a whore."

Sex was a frenzy, was stinging good, was abusive, was me being a bitch to 2 kids. They said I deserved to be fucked because I was too masculine and looked like a bully.

They drained their cums twice over me and I was dripping with everybody's cum. Even at the bathroom, they'll playfully bend me over to give me sneak raw fucks of 1 or 2 strokes. Just to keep me happy they said.

When we returned to the room, the bed was all messed up and too sticky for resting. Otherwise, they'll stay and I'll be servicing them through the night. Frankly by now I was badly sore down there. Yet I don't mind more fucks. They thought of bringing me back to the dorm for more fun till dawn. But after 3 cum shots, they decided not to be greedy. So we dressed and they drove me home. I slept throught most of the next day. All exhausted till now when I could sleep no more I had to get up and do something.
Pat was right, my ass now stinged so bad I could barely sit down. At least it's clean and won't get infected like the last time.
Quote |