Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Mr BiCurious
Thread: Mr BiCurious
View Single Post
Old 24th May 2004, 03:25 AM
Versatile1010
Cruiser

Hurts So Good

Went to work today feeling like a new man. The good hard fuck released something toxic inside me or what? Someone said I looked like the cat who just swallowed a canary. I had that mysteriously happy look - hate it when people always translate things for me.

My sore ass felt good when I sit down. I can almost feel the cocks still fucking me. Then I remembered the smell of Tom when his cock rubbed and eject cum right on my face and release a kind of fresh smell. Some got into my nose too. The whole day I was recalling and feeling good.

Just finished showering. In the mirror, I looked like a bruised fruit. Red marks on my chest, some on my back, plenty on my butt and my hole was puffy red. Didn't realised they manhandled me so rough. These boys liked playing rough sports. When they go wild, they just punch and grunt. That can never happen with a woman because they want tenderness. I guess I was a good fuck because I can take their roughness. Very different from their gfs. Fingered my sore ass and it felt good. I thought if you rub one part of the skin really hard for 3 hours, it will really turn sore and the skin will fall off. How did my ass survive more 3 hours of hard pounding last night and survive with only a good sore? Any other body part would surely be injured bad.

This is the type of good fuck I dreamed about. They said it's fair because adding their ages together was less than mine. Only hope JY don't find out. She always considered me with such respect. That's why I used to think I may have my chance with her before.
Quote |