Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - taking it bareback at you favorite abs or theater, your stories please
View Single Post
Old 29th May 2004, 07:54 AM
n2Action
Cruiser

Thumbs up Reading Scottypup

Reading Scottys post brought back fond memories of that place from its hayday.

I first time I was poked (for real) was there. It was back when they had the two lower cubby holes open. One big one when you first walked in and the second that held the vending (never worked) machines.

The first one was about 10 x 8 ft in size and had a bench on the back. It was standard practice to go down the stairs and turn to your right, and unzip your fly and get sucked by whoever was on duty right then.

I spent some time on my knees next to the stairs as also. It was on one of the those nights that I was pulling my pud and sucking some dick that I got fucked for the first time. I really didn't plan on it, but this guy was letting me suck his hard rod, it was about 7 inches and pretty soon he told me to stand up. He kissed me deeply and we kissed for what seem like an hour before he started groping my butt. Wasn't too long and he had me turned around facing the screen and was rubbing my ass with his hands.

Then he kneld down and started my first ever rimming. Shit I was so hot with his tongue flicking around my hole that I almost came right then.

I was wiggling around with his mouth on my hole and then he stopped and bent me over further and started teasing my hole with his dick. I was pretty wet back there but he still couldn't get it to slide in my ass.

Finally he told me to relax, he wasn't going to try anymore, I took a deep breath and the bastard slammed it into my butt. I'm sure a yep of some sort was given by the unexpected slam. But it was buried into my hole.

It only took him a few strokes to fill my ass with his load, then he held his dick in my ass until he'd motioned to another guy to step up.

I took one after another for the next couple of hours, with my ass leaking their cum all the while.

I was pretty sore for a bit after that, but still would like to experience it again.
Quote |