Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - One thing I am jealous of
View Single Post
Old 1st June 2004, 08:57 AM
macungieboy
Cruiser

Corey is right, use lots of lube. I have two friends who I DP with once or twice a month. It was very painful when we first tried to do it. But after a couple of tries I finally was able to take them both. It's such an intense feeling having both guys in you at the same time, both trusting and grabbing you and pushing deeper into you. To start, have the guy with the larger cock lay flat and you sit on his cock and ride him. Have the second guy finger your hole while you ride the first guy. when your ready to go for it, lean forward and start kissing the guy that you are riding and tell the second guy to go for it. He needs to go slow and brfore you know it he'll be in there. Both guys need to have cocks that are 8 or more inches to make this work right, especially the guy on the bottom since you need to lift your ass up some so that the second guy can enter you from the top. If the guys cock is to small , it will keep pulling out. My two friends have cocks that are perfect for this. the botom guy is 9 inches and the top guy is 8 1/2 inches. Rember take it slow, and the pain is intense, but it wil turn into pure pleasure for you in the end. It is one of the most intense fucks I have ever had in my life, and each time we do it it gets better.
Quote |