Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Dad's used condom and many more
View Single Post
Old 1st June 2004, 06:24 PM
Indy_bi_guy
Cruiser

Dads cock

This thread reminds me of one Sunday morning as a kid (probably 40 years ago). My mom and dad always fucked on Sunday morning.....even as a kid I knew what they were doing behind the closed door. My dad also had a habit of reading the paper while taking his morning crap. Well, he must not have known I was already up and reading the comics. He walks into the living room to get a piece of the Sunday paper and was startled to find me already there. I looked at his dick, which was still pretty hard and all wet and slimy looking. He had to know I was looking but he made no effort to hide it. I was impressed and still remember thinking how big it was.

Anybody else have a story about seeing dad erect?

PS, I also remember seeing my brother in the shower when he was in his late teens. He wasn't hard, I was more impressed by his big, bushy pubic hair. I probably had none or very little, as I was late into puberty. He really acted pissed, but I think he kinda enjoyed showing off.
Quote |