Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Mr BiCurious
Thread: Mr BiCurious
View Single Post
Old 12th June 2004, 10:21 PM
Versatile1010
Cruiser

No sex on Cold nights

I thought I would be sore for a week at least after that good hard fuck. No, the sore went away in just 2 days. Either I am getting used to it or the thing they applied to my ass is helping. It sure smelled like Bengay though?

When the sore went off, I started feeling I want more fuck. Thought I'll call them up but... I think begging for it will only turn them off.

Started thinking of the other guys. I heard MK is coming back soon but... will he still want it with me?

Thought I'll call BC but.... after all the brush off, don't want to lose the last hope. In fact with money in my pocket, I thought I'll be able to afford to visit his favorite bar. Dressed to my best and went by that place then I realised if he saw me he'll think I'm stalking him? Will I scare him too? Gave up and went home.

The weather is cold, the outdoor cruising places are quite empty. Don't quite want to go to the saunas. Only thing left to do was to booze with friends I know.

Got piss drunk for days then felt need to dry out. It's the weekend and there's family and neighbor matters to attend. More booze around.

Come Monday and suddenly I felt so horny I could burst. It's 2 weeks since that good fuck. No luck. Looks like I had to try the sauna. Monday was so quiet. Still some guys around as desperate as me. Stayed at the video room and watching men fucking. Got bored and looked around and realised almost everybody was at the video room. Went back and saw 3 of them having sex while 5 watched. I leaned by the wall and watched too. They're sucking and jacking. I was hoping to see some anal action.

Then a lean guy moved closer to me. I knew what he wanted. He started to carress my back as he stood behind me. I let him. He went further down and I did nothing. Then his hand went under and on my butt. Carressing. It felt good. I knew he'll want more. Slowly his finger slid down my crack and waited at the entrance. My well lub hole already told him I was well prepared to be taken. I guess he's still afraid of something. I pushed my butt cheeks open and close. He felt it. Slowly, his finger went in. I gasped, Only one finger and it felt so good?

He pumped slowly and I widened my legs. My round butt was getting flashed and seen by the others. One chubby guy immediately slid onto the floor and looked up into my towel. The lean guy was disgusted for being interrupted. He stopped. I was expecting him to pull me out to take me in one of those rooms. He didn't.

The chubby guy got the hint and got up to wait behind him. The finger went in again. Funny thing was I thought the other men would be busy watching the naked 3some to notice us but it seemed they were all watching us instead. 2 new arrivals came in saw what's happening and sat close to us.

I felt my towel loosening and held it up. His hand tried to pull it from me. Now I knew what he really wanted. He wanted to fuck me here for all to watch. No wonder, the others were waiting for a more exciting fuck show. I was pissed off and wrapped my towel tight. Moved off and left him standing there.

He followed, I left the room. Immediately 3 of them followed me. I went to the dry sauna, they all sat around me. I went to the wet sauna, they followed. I was being stalked like a deer ready for slaughter. From what's happening, they knew my ass was available. When I realised what they knew and got really pissed with myself. Only way to shake them off was to get into a toilet and wait. After 10 minutes or so, I came out. Nobody around.

Went back to the dark room and saw nobody. Went to the video room and now the lean guy was doing the same nasty to the chubby guy. I smiled in relief and sat at the corner to watch both shows. The 3some still not doing anal. The chubby guy let his towel dropped. The lean guy's finger pumped his ass.

I saw a young guy sat near me. Nice kid, I wouldn't mind him taking my ass this time. He smiled at me and I smiled back. But after some waiting, nothing happened except the 3some getting louder. The chubby guy was trying to pull the lean guy's towel off. He resisted. Everybody was waiting and wondering why.

I was wondering why the kid was not making the move. I wonder if I should make the move. Then the lean guy let his towel drop and his cock was only half hard. The chubby guy immediately knelt before him and sucked his cock. He sure know to to do his part well.

I made the first move. I loosened my towel and opened the front part. My cock was only visible to him. He looked, smiled and moved closer. His hand grabbed my hard cock. I grabbed his hard cock. We jerked and then we stopped. Then tragedy happened. He started cumming just like that in my hand! He grabbed me and held me tight. He whispered thanks to me. He asked me how he'll return the favor.

I said it's alright mate. He said he could finger fuck me if I want that. I said I don't like getting fucked ( big lie I know ).He smiled. I smiled. Who cares right? None of his business anyway. Then he kissed me suddenly. This kid sure like a lot of cuddling after sex. His finger slid under my cock but I was sitting on my butt so he can't get near my hole. He tried I closed my legs. He got the message and stopped.

He whispered sorry. I said he should be mate. I already said no.

The 3some ended with heavy grunts of climax. The chubby guy was already bend over at the wall and getting royally fucked. The guys were watching and some were beating off. Groans and groans everywhere as one by one each shot his load. The chubby and the lean guys too shot their loads. Everybody left and the kid still hugging me. The fuck show was on the screen now. I told the kid he can let go now. He said sorry. He let go and left.

The place was almost empty by now. I went out to look around. Only one guy left in his room with his ass facing the door. I walked pass, he looked back at me. I didn't stop. He got up to follow me. I went to the video room he followed. I told him I was not in the mood. He said sorry but can we just talk. I said I'm leaving soon. He said today was the worse day here. Can't believe there's nobody here.

I nodded and he sat closer. He said do I come here often? Dumb but excusable since we got nothing else to say to each other. I said sometimes, he seen me before right? Sure he did. I was still hot to him. I smiled. Awkwards to chat with him.

He asked what I like for sex? I said mostly oral. I think I usually always say that in here. Habit. What men do I like? Not him, I wanted him to stop asking this type of questions. He said sorry mate. We stopped to watch a guy getting fucked on the screen. He turned to look at me, I shaked my head.

He opened his towel and showed a nice hard cock. I looked and did nothing. He started jerking and fingering himself. I looked a little and then looked at the screen.

He began talking dirty to me.
"You want this ass? Take me mate. I'm yours. Fuck me yeah.... ooohhhh "

I watched amused. He moved closer. I told him to stop or I'll leave. He stopped and bend over to finger and jerk harder.

He was saying," yeah it feels good to get fucked. I saw that guy gave you the finger mate. Was it good huh?... yeah fucking good mate like I'm feeling now...."

He showed me his middle finger that he's using to finger himself. Then he stuck it back in.

He's trying to arouse me. I was feeling hot but his middle finger reminded me something. This chap liked telling things to people. Don't get involved.

He talked dirty and jerked till he cummed. Then he picked up his towel and left dissatisfied.

After a while I went to take a shower to leave. He was there sitting and waiting obviously for me the only other customer. No big deal, let him watch me shower.

I soaped up and as was usual I fingered some soap into my hole to wash it clean in there.

"Yeah, it felt good right?" he was waiting for this?

Fucking hell, suddenly he made me conscious of this habit and weirdly shy about it. Suddenly my cock stood straight up. But the soap was already inside and I must wash it out. He was waiting. I had to face him with my hard-on and bend to get the water washing my ass as I fingered myself. Oh fuck, after all the frustration of no sex, I was feeling so good fingering myself. I could almost cum if he was not watching.That's what I got for being a nice guy huh?

He was watching and knew what my nodding cock was saying. Any dirty remarks from him and I'm going to chew him out. My angry look shut him up.

I finished my shower in a hurry with my hard cock still swinging when I towelled. Then I rushed off.
Quote |