Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - large scrotum
Thread: large scrotum
View Single Post
Old 14th June 2004, 07:03 PM
cutguy
Cruiser

Okay, just how kinky do you want to be to get your answer?

Dr D's kinky sex advise: Get your friend into a really dark room. I mean dark. Pants and shorts down, an you get down on your knees to do some worshipping. But as you are getting up close and personal, whip out a small flashlight, and shine it on the back of his scrotum.

If he lights up like a halloween pumpkin ( I can't spell jack-o-lantern) (hey, maybe I did!), the guy has a hydrocele, and a big one at that.

Basically, its a large volume of clear fluid, not blood, not sperm, that has infiltrated the tissue that lines the spermatic cord. They can be small, as in peanut size, and they can swell to the size of a grapefruit. If you can't feel his balls in the sack, it's pretty certain its a hydro.

The varicocele that Scruffy was talking about are varicose veins. They usually look really gross and distort the normal shape of a haning scrotum. They look like and feel like a sack of worms. The large ones can hurt, and if large enough, can lead to the atrophy and destruction of the testicle. Doesn't happen too often, but if you have one of those greeby feeling scrota, you might want to talk to a urologist. The operation is very much like a vasectomy, only the spermatic cord is left intact, but the abnormal blood vessels are tied off and may be removed.

As for epididimitis, well, it's unlikely you are going to get as far as getting his pants and shorts off. He hurts, and big time. Even gentle handling of his nuts will not be appreciated. I can't even imagine sex under the circumstances. Think of it as the worse acne abscess you've ever had on your face or nose. Now transfer the pain to you testicle. I think you get the idea.

Nuf medicine for the night. Keep up the good work scruffy.

Danny
Quote |