Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Mr BiCurious
Thread: Mr BiCurious
View Single Post
Old 17th June 2004, 08:47 AM
Versatile1010
Cruiser

Tomorrow

Tom the future doc just called. Same place tomorrow night and bring the condoms. No, Pat is not coming, he's with his girlfriend. Tom's girlfriend is busy tomorrow.

I am getting good at this sex game. No matter how I missed Tom and Pat, I must never call them. Keep them guessing and wondering. Sex always need that naughty feeling. If I beg for it then it's too easy and they lose interest.

I just knew when we we having sex, they were turned on by me. Else they wouldn't be fucking me 3 times that night.

At that age,they are horny all the time. I offer sex without strings and some kinkiness. I know I have a hot tight hole. Many men already told me my inside felt hotter then most others. Maybe it's the booze that caused it. Once they tried the hot tightness, they'll realise it as good as sex with girls. I have very fine fuzz hair on my butt cheeks that I've learned to shave because men like it smooth. I never ask for anything. No sucking my cock or pleasing me required. It's sex free and easy. They need a hot body to fuck. It's better than jerking off. They don't get it from the girlfriends. They don't easily fool around with other girls because they know they are goodlooking and quite a catch for husband materials. They are too smart for that.

I know sooner or later they will call when they get bored with their hands and remember the hot sex we had. I was right.

I need to keep this fresh for them. I am still fresh meat to them. I know one day they'll get tired of me and it will be over. I don't know how to keep it for longer than a few months. Just like my ex-bf and BC.

I bumped into BC the other night. When you're not looking, it seemed to happen. He saw me, we smiled. He's got a beautiful dumb blonde girlfriend with him. I knew he'll prefer her sex than me. I was already used meat. Hope she dump him for another soon. I thought to get Pat to steal her from him. Geez, am I jealous? Or better yet, get Pat to seduce and fuck him. Evil mind.

I feel hot and my nipples are getting sensitive thinking about tomorrow. Tom is a hunk like Pat. They seem so similar in built and looks. Like brothers. He sounded excited on the phone. I think he's got a lot of cum he needs to unload into me. I know I'll get a good fuck that will be worth waiting for.
Quote |