Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - taking it bareback at you favorite abs or theater, your stories please
View Single Post
Old 18th June 2004, 07:29 AM
guytotry
Cruiser

Troy Cinema group fuck

last week I was in Ny for business. feelinghorny and with nothing to do I headed into Truy where I knew there were a couple ABS . I went into one and headed for a booth I saw a nice cock sticking thru the GH and proceeded to give it a few licks. I couldn't get all of it in my mouth and asked the guy if I could come into his booth. he freaked and left. there was noaction and I moved down the street to the cinema which has a movie and an ABs. I first went into the ABS but there was only one guy playing, I sucked him for a couple minutes but he didn'twant to cum yet and broke away. I headed downstairs, paid y $9 and went into the theatre. I cruised around a bit sat next to a troll and let him play with me . Then I moved to the other side and saw a couple making out, I pulled out my dick and placed it between them and they took turns licking and sucking me. It felt great but I wasn't ready to shoot yet. Went back to the other side and got some head from another guy for a bit. Saw one of the original couple and we sat in the back row. he started giving me head anf rubbing my alls as I lay with my head on the back of the seat. A large black guy came by and I grabbed his dick and pulled it out of his pants while another guy came over to play. I licked both their dicks as I got head but needed more. I sat in my friends lap and slowly eased his now condomed dick up my ass while leaning over the back of the seat . I alternated sucking black and white dick as I rode the cock in my ass. I soon was rewarded with a stream of cum from the white guy and stated sucking the black cock harder with all the extra lube in my mouth. I spit out the excess and continued to ride and suck cock. I could feel the guy under me start to spasm and soon he pumped his cock hard into me as he filled the rubber. He must have hit my prostrate right and I began to come onto his chest. The big black guy saw this, held my head and pumped three huge streams of chocolate cum into my hungry mouth. Her I was riding a cock , sucking a cock and cuming onto a guy all at the same time. We all slowed down our pumping and I collapsed into my friends arms while licking the last precious drops from the ebony member in my mouth. I got up wiped my ass and cock, spit out the load, took a swig of mouthwash , pulled up my pants and staggered cum drunk out of the theatre. There was a very effeminate man sitting on a park bench giving me the eye and thren sashayed by but I had nothing left for . So I drove back to my hotel in Albany and had a very restful sleep . lookme up I travel all over NY state
Quote |