Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - cum reaction
Thread: cum reaction
View Single Post
Old 18th June 2004, 04:04 PM
ScruffyCub
Cruiser

It's been a hell of a long time since I've eaten any cum, and while it has never upset my stomach, it does make me feel as if I want to gag and puke. This feeling used to last for about a half an hour after the fact. I tend to think it was just a psychological reaction on my part. Gagging initially is fairly common, but having that feeling last for thirty minutes seemed more like a mental thing to me.

Just for the sake of curiosity, you say you don't know what medical term would be appropriate, but why not just describe what you feel? I'd be interested to know, though I'm afraid I don't have any answers for you. You mentioned lactose intolerance, but that doesn't help: lactose intolerance takes many forms. Some folks get sick to their stomach, some get diarrhea, some get cramps, some fart, some have poor stools -- or any combination of the above.

About once every couple of months, I feel kind of crappy after drinking my morning coffee. Usually a couple of Tums tablets takes care of it, but when this happens I tend to avoid coffee for the next few days and switch to juice instead. It seems pretty random and I'm not all that concerned about it. My coffee still sucks half the time anyway!

Are you perhaps ingesting some air while you are sucking dick? Any commonalities among the guys you are blowing who make you feel lousy? Are you more into them and consequently suck with more gusto than you might when you're with someone else?

Obviously, if you want an easy fix for this, just tell the guys that cum upsets your stomach and you'd hope they don't mind if you spit it out (nothing personal, dude). Or try keeping a few Tums in your pocket. Even if the Tums actually do nothing, maybe just the psychological aspect of it will help, although now that I've said that, I've pretty much ruined any chance of a placebo effect here, haven't I? Oops...

Or just deal with it if you really want to eat cum and/or the guys in question would somehow disapprove. No need to get into the politics of safe sex here or the fact that some cocksuckers can't bear the thought of spitting out cum: we all know this stuff already.

Allergic reactions... that's something for the good Doc, I think. I've met several guys who have made claim to semen causing red spots on their skin. These are quite temporary and harmless. Food allergies transferred via semen... damn, you got me there. All the talk of certain foods and beverages being used to "flavor" cum... I think there's a little bit of truth to that. But I'm kind of dubious as to whether food allergies would be at issue here. You know how some people are SEVERELY allergic to peanuts, and food products containing peanuts always have a warning on the label? Hell, even products which do NOT contain peanuts but are manufactured in plants where peanuts are used in OTHER products contain a warning label. Well, I have NEVER heard of anyone with a peanut allergy being rushed to the emergency room from having sex with a person who has recently ingested peanuts. "I swallowed the dude's cum, doctor, and then the asshole tells me he had a Snickers bar for lunch!"

Maybe the Mythbusters can tackle this. I'd say Jamie's best suited to be the dominant "oral top." Adam should be the one to suck him off.
Quote |