Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - large scrotum
Thread: large scrotum
View Single Post
Old 18th June 2004, 05:58 PM
cf066
Cruiser

Hey,

I had a double hydrocele/hernia and got it fixed when I was 16. Oh boy that operation hurt! For a week or two after the fact it felt like I was continuously getting kicked in the balls. My sack was like a rock and turned purple. Totally gross. Sometimes I wondered if it was wroth it. I guess the hernia was the big problem and the main reason for surgery, but I wonder what my balls would look like today if I left it (I'm 30). They were about twice the size of normal before the operation (though at night the fluid would drain back into my abdomen and I'd become normal again).

My claim to fame now is that I'm the only guy I've ever met whose had both of his balls outside of his body. (They take them out to work on them - but don't detach them.)
Quote |