Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - cum reaction
Thread: cum reaction
View Single Post
Old 19th June 2004, 07:09 AM
cutguy
Cruiser

That's one of the weirdest things I've ever heard of. Do you get this belly ache will everyone's semen, or just this guys? I have never encountered cum food allergies in any text book, although there are indeed women who will develop an allergic reaction to their partner's semen, with hives, rashes, and infertility. It's pretty rare, and I'm sure most OB-GYNs have never encountered it, but it does happen. The "lactose intolerence" (fructose is actually the primary sugar in semen) symptoms as I've said, are new to me.

As for Scruffy's gagging, well, to be gross, a healthy wad of cum in your mouth isn't very different (as far as your mouth is concerned), with a big wad of snot or a soft luggie. The thought alone of that will make most people gag bigtime. I dare say, the main reason most guys swallow is they don't care for the physical sensation of the stuff blobbing up in the front of their throats.

Two other minor points. There is always the semen aspiration pneumonia that comes up in the ER whenever a flaming queen comes in with pneumonia on X-ray. I know, not very professional, but even easy going Dr D has it cross his mind at times. Inhaling particle of food causes pneumonias in drunks and debilitated individuals. The bronchial tree normally is sterile, as is lung tissue. (As are most of your urethras and bladders, urine and semen) The mouth isn't, nor is the tip of your penis (and definitely not your foreskin, but we aren't going there at this time) Hence the snotty comments.

And I have a very dear friend who is deathly allergic to the antiotic erythromycin. I once prescribed a similar drug to her husband. He did well, but did I catch hell for it later! So the peanut allergy scenario, while pretty bizaare, is not impossible.

Dr Danny
Quote |