Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - cum reaction
Thread: cum reaction
View Single Post
Old 19th June 2004, 10:02 PM
ScruffyCub
Cruiser

Sometimes, when we can't figure out the source of a specific problem, or in cases where a disease or condition is not curable, the next best course of action is to treat the symptoms.

To that end, (and YOUR end, specifically), you may wish to stock up on Immodium.

This isn't meant to be sarcastically obvious. Some folks aren't all that familiar with Immodium. For some reason, my family will still drink a half a bottle of Pepto Bismol when in need rather than take a tiny Immodium tablet.

This stuff works wonders for those times, as you describe, when you feel that it is necessary to have immediate access to an available restroom. Admittedly, it may not work as quickly as you'd like, but you can take it ahead of time if you happen to know in advance what sexual escapades you might be getting into.

I have something going on wherein I have trouble digesting certain leafy, green vegetables. No, I haven't investigated it all that much. I suppose I should, but I find I have no trouble at all if I take an Immodium tablet before eating a salad!

And while I know I really shouldn't, I've taken Immodium now and then when I am in a situation where I know I won't be able to find a suitable facility should it be necessary. For example, when I hiked into the Grand Canyon. Ten miles in searing heat, down switchbacks and across the valley floor... I felt I was better off safe than sorry. Probably we've all experienced traveler's diarrhea, which doesn't just happen in other countries. Too much diner food on the highways, differences in local water supplies... it happens. I'd been at a particularly nasty Denny's in New Mexico and downed about six cups of awful coffee about two days prior to the Canyon hike, so...

Just use common sense. Start with a low amount, half a tab or just one, as recommended on the package. Some people react differently. A friend of mine gets constipated if she takes more than a half a tab -- and this is not the result you want. They don't seem to bother me, though.

Generic brands work just as well and are half the price (or less) of name brand Immodium. Target, K-Mart, Wal Mart, any pharmacy, any grocery store, those little stands by the side of the road -- it isn't hard to find.
Quote |