Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Forced to swallow?
View Single Post
Old 21st June 2004, 04:54 AM
scottypup
Cruiser

Send a message via Yahoo to scottypup

The first time I ever sucked a cock in an ABS was this big biker type guy. Bald headed and tats and real burly. We went into a big "couples" booth that had long benches and he laid down and I played with his balls and 8" cock. He was talking dirty calling em a cock sucker and faggot and every thing and I was really getting off on it. When He started gettign close I tried to pull off and just likc his cock head and jerk him but right when he started to cum he pushed my head down ion his cock and held me there til I swallowed his load. I gagged a bit and he kind of laughed and said a good cocksucker swallows. Well I'd never had a guy shoot in my mouth but this damn near made me pop right then I was so turned on. I immediately became addicted to the taste of cum.

I ran into this guy again a few weeks later and we ended up exchanging numbers and I played with him (and some of his buddies) for several years.

Thanks to him no one ever has to "force" me to swallow.
Quote |