Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Enemas as foreplay
View Single Post
Old 27th June 2004, 12:18 AM
setterman
Cruiser

Enemas as foreplay

Just curious if anyone else finds enemas to be a turn on. If I'm going to get fucked, I want to be empty and clean so an enema is a necessity- I have mild colitis and tend to have soft stools. I find that most men don't really want to be involved with the "prep work." For me it's very erotic to have a man kneel over me as he slides the nozzle in and out and gently fills my ass. I like to suck his cock while he slowly releases the water and the men who do this for me must find it stimulating because generally they shoot a big load during the process. This might sound counterproductive to a good fucking but the elapsed time from the initial filling and emptying- and repeating, if necessary- and showering is ample for recovery in most cases. The visual stimulation provided by the insertions and ass play affords a preview of cumming attractions which carries over. I'm not into scat personally. And although most men don't want surprises when they're fucking someone, they seem to assume that their partner has "taken care" of any potential problem. Is giving an enema considered distasteful or "dirty" to most or am I misreading the "hole" situation?
Quote |