Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Benzocaine Gels
Thread: Benzocaine Gels
View Single Post
Old 3rd July 2004, 04:00 PM
ScruffyCub
Cruiser

OraGel is safe to use in your mouth; it is safe to use on your dick. It contains no active ingredients that will be harmful to the skin of your penis. It also contains no inactive ingredients that will be harmful.

Yet common sense would dictate that you try a small amount first and wait a bit to see if there's any sort or reaction, which I seriously doubt. Impossible to know if someone is allergic to something in advance.

I'm answering this only because as it so happens, I put some OraGel on my own dick about two weeks ago, for the hell of it. I do not have any trouble with cumming too fast (the opposite, if anyone considers that a detriment), but I thought it might be fun. I felt like kicking back and jerking off for a while and I just wanted it to be different.

Unfortunately, at least for me, it didn't do anything worth noting. I was still able to cum when I wanted to cum, and the interim sensations prior to that weren't really all that diminished. Possibly this has a great deal to do with the fact that I can control my dick so well. Or maybe I should have added more and more of the stuff. For the most part, it simply acted as a lubricant, and not a very good one at that. I felt no residual tingling or numbness afterward.

Delay creams should best be considered as a training aid. If you try to rely on them or expect miraculous results, you'll be disappointed. They have their place... they may work better for some than for others, they aren't going to hurt anything... but they are NOT a panacea for quick cummers.

I'd suggest a period of training more than anything else, alone and with a partner if it can be arranged. It's certainly fun to keep trying and learning. Not many guys complain about masturbating or having orgasms. If this is something you'd like to discuss or if you want to hear some tips for teaching yourself how to control your dick with more skill, we can discuss that. But I'm not going to bother including that now if it is of no interest at this time.

OraGel is fine and safe. Go for it. But don't expect any miraculous results.

[I'm aware I vowed not to reply to Gar's posts after being told my dialogue with someone else was inappropriate for another topic he created a while ago -- and consequently threatened with removal of the thread. But fuck it -- let bygones be bygones. I just don't do well with threats. So let's forget about it and in the spirit of FREEDOM and patriotism this holiday brings, just move it along and be nice to each other.]
Quote |