Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Hitch Hiker Stories
View Single Post
Old 3rd July 2004, 11:39 PM
jockhawk
Cruiser

Thumbs down My best and my worst hitch-hiker story.

Worst:

Driving NW across West Texas and picked up a beefy Italian guy several years younger than me. I was driving to Colorado for a ski vacation, and about 11 PM I had to stop for some sleep. This quasi-cute "bear" was sort of fucked up and apologized for it, explaining he had taken Ludes a few minutes before. I told him to save money I'd registered as a single and if he wanted to crash he'd have to sleep w/ me and if that was objectionable he could sleep on the floor or hit the road.

We hit the hay and he turned into a wildcat. A drugged up, fucked up bottom. Despite being an Italian (hung!), he had FAR LESS than half my 5- 7/8". Not hung - his was probably the smallest adult cock I ever had sex with. Although "reputable" sources place me in the 50 percentile size-wise, I consider myself sparsely hung yet this guy was begging me to fuck him with my "big cock."

I am a bottom, but I was trying to be a sport. So I climbed aboard and gave it my best. After maybe 15 min of thrusting (his dirty talk helped) I finally shot my load. At this he went wild again, and as I pulled out, with both my cum and his shit on my shaft, he insisted on giving me head.

I reminded him there was shit on my cock he said he didn't care: it was his shit. Don't know whether it was his technique or my sympathy but I managed a second shot in his mouth.

Once it became apparent we were "finished," he turned into a real bastard: calling me a fucking queer, a degenerate, dregs of the earth, etc. I told him to get dressed and get the fuck out or I was calling the cops. For whatever reason he was convinced to get up, dress, and leave. By this time I was too tired to worry about what he might do to my car and was relieved the next morning to find my skis, rack and all windows intact, and no sign I'd ever met this screwed-up druggie.
Quote |