Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Enemas as foreplay
View Single Post
Old 5th July 2004, 03:41 PM
ScruffyCub
Cruiser

Since this isn't something that appeals to me and consequently I have no experience with enemas for sexual stimulation, I left this post to the experts out there.

But I'm a bit confused. It was always my understanding that men who enjoy enemas use them with an empty colon. Anyone I've talked to, and everything I've read, indicates that a guy will clean out BEFORE sex, as a usual matter of course, and THEN get into some enema play later, adding the sexual stimulation from his partner. He may jerk off, suck dick, whatever -- the added pressure on the prostate and feeling of fullness is supposed to be where the thrill comes in.

Unless a guy is into scat, or doesn't mind having the potential for messy leakage, or even cramping and a mad dash out of the tub to the toilet for evacuation... it would seem to me that one would be more likely to find someone else interested in some enema play if a guy was cleaned out BEFORE his guest arrived. Yes? No?

This is a fairly serious way to "play doctor," I guess. I'd just think that common courtesy would consist of cleaning out first -- and/or discussing the matter with the other dude, obviously.

After an enema, it's quite likely that there will be dripping for quite a while after. And sometimes, bowel movements are stimulated a short time AFTER the water and composite uh... items are evacuated from the first go-round. Which is why I thought it was "proper" to clean out first, alone and in private, THEN enjoy your second enema with added sexual stimulation from your willing partner later.

Amazingly, this is one fetish (for lack of a better word) that no one has ever asked me to indulge for them. Which is fine -- I wouldn't be into it anyway -- it's just weird that I've heard just about everything, but not this.
Quote |