Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Benzocaine Gels
Thread: Benzocaine Gels
View Single Post
Old 7th July 2004, 11:08 AM
John38111
Cruiser

Wink My Experience

All this talk on expert cocksuckers and the problems of cummin' too fast reminds me of my first lover. His thing was sucking: any time, anywhere, and unfortunately, anyone... which proved the demise of our relationship. We actually met the first time after he gave me a blowjob. We were two G.I.s stationed in Germany, but I'm digressing.

I think blowjobs are a two-way street. Typically, the assumption is that the sole purpose is to pleasure the guy getting blown. That isn't always the case. Ray (my ex) must be one of those 'expert' cocksuckers as previously described, because he had the ability to bring me to the edge, hold me there, then back me off at his will. In fact, he could care less whether I wanted to cum at all. His sucking wasn't to pleasure me so much as to pleasure himself by the act 'of' sucking my dick. Many times he'd seemingly just get started and have me cumming. I'd try to back him off and he'd fight me to continue. He wanted ... it was if he needed that load. Then a few minutes later, he'd start again. Sometimes he'd get 4 or 5 loads before he'd respond to my direction for my pleasure (not that all of it wasn't pleasurable).

I think you have to take into account the guy doing the sucking. It isn't always about the pleasure of getting blown, it's also in the pleasure one gets while letting the blower satisify his own pleasure giving that blowjob. Ray worked nights, and the last thing he did before he walked out the door was to go down on me... in bed, in the hallway, in the kitchen, it didn't matter. Most times I'd cum, sometimes not. He satisfied himself sucking, and I let him. After he left for work, I'd sometimes have to beat off 3 or 4 times to satisfy the lust he'd built up in me, even if I'd cum with him.

As for cumming too fast, I tend to do that the first time with guys (other than Ray) if I'm turned on by the guy. Generally, it's no problem as the second time naturally lasts longer, and the 3rd time longer still. If there's to be any limitations, i.e., just a one-orgasm sexcapade, then I try to communicate with my partner and negotiate. Communication: that's the bottom line for me.

John
Quote |