Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Dad's used condom and many more
View Single Post
Old 9th July 2004, 06:55 PM
Drainingyou
Cruiser

Used condoms

I recently went back to the Club Pittsburgh. I got a room, stripped naked, lubed my asshole and waited for action. I laid on the bed with my ass up. In walked a stocky man with an erection. His cock was about 6" but it got real thick at the base. I handed him a condom. He put it on his shiny cock and penetrated my ass in one hard shove. My insides were full and I forced my ass back to keep him in me. He fucked my hole hard and deep as he called me a slut. My anus was tortured by his pounding for 5 minutes until he sunk deep into me and let his cock throb and fill the condom full of his warm jism. His orgasm ended and he gave me three more shoves of his dick and pulled it out of my throbbing hole. The condom had a huge load of creamy white cum in it. I removed it carefully and tied the end as my satisfied lover left. I layed on the bed for another hour and my hole was fucked by three more men. I even sucked a long thin cock as I was getting reamed from behind. Four more loads of cum in my condom collection. I left for the glory hole where a very thick cock was sticking through the hole waiting for me to suck. I sucked the flesh of his cock and balls like a whore. Saliva dripped down my chin and I sucked on the pulsating member down my throat. I removed the cock and put a condom on it and went back to sucking. Too soon the thick cock throbbed and shot a load into the rubber. Over the next three hours, I sucked off 7 more male organs. My throat was sore from all the deepthroating I did. My collection of mancream was growing. It was finally time to close the bathhouse and only a couple men remained. I approached the attendent and offered him $20.00 if he would let me search the place for used condoms. He agreed and turned on the lights. I first searched the private rooms and retrieved 47 rubbers each with a load of warm semen. I then searched the maze and blowjob room and found another 29 used condoms with creamy cum in them. I left for home with a bag containing 80 loads of manmilk. I got high and sucked the cream from every condom. My mouth received load after load and jism and I savored the bitter taste on my tongue before swallowing. My belly was full of the cock nector and my mouth and chin was covered with the cream of 80 cocks. I shot a load from my own cock and put my own load in my mouth. I can never get enough of semen. I AM a CUM whore.
Quote |