Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - A very happy Thanksgiving
View Single Post
Old 10th July 2004, 07:10 AM
GASlick
Cruiser

Send a message via AIM to GASlick Send a message via Yahoo to GASlick

Well, I havent seen my college boy in several months now but I did have another interesting enounter last week.

On my way home from work, I stopped at the mall to check out the sale on clothes.
(not to cruise- Cruisin at malls in atlanta have been a no-no since a tv special came out after a recent arrest here)
Anyway, I went to the restroom to take a dump after I was finished looking. I went in the stall to do my buisness when I noticed the person in the stall next to me was being rather quiet. I could see the shadow of the persons head bending over and I began to look.

Nice lookin well shaped hairy legs with an asian tat on the calf. Must have been a young dude since the jeans and shoes were kinda trendy. I started strokin my meat and I noticed the head peaking under the stall,. He also had on a cap so I couldnt tell much. I moved down to show my goods and touch his leg....we had to cool it since there was legit traffic comming in. There was so much traffic he pulled up his pants and flushed...I did the same.
I saw him at the sink.....nice lookin young dude about 20 5'10 155...baggy jeans and an A&F t shirt. He left the restroom and I followed.

We went out into the mall and I followed him into the mall restroom area. It was quiet and no one around. when he got to the family restrooms (there are 2), he motioned me to come inside with him. After we locked the door, we both undid our pants, pulled down our boxers, and started strokin our meat. He had a nice 6 incher with a very neatly short trimmed bush, a nice treasure trail leading down from his belly button and otherwize was hairless from the waist up. We did some mutual stroking and he motioned me to go down on his beautiful dick.

I started by licking around the head and up and down the shaft. I then took the length all the way down and gave it everything I had..... sucking as I squeezed is fine ass.He was so hot my dick was still on fire and throbbing....when he got close to cumming, I stood up and we both stroked our meat until we both shot all over the floor. We both zipped up and were out of there before anyone came down the hall.....What a nice trip to the mall

come on guys...tell us about any chance encounters you have had...everybody has had at least one encounter!