Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Border town action.....again
View Single Post
Old 16th July 2004, 09:49 PM
Citrico
Cruiser

Why Mexican Men are so willing...

Hello Gents,

It appears, that most fellas here are Gueros, or Gueritos. How about a latin fella's perspective on the sexual availability of mexican men. I was born in Arizona but my parents, both sides from Mexico. I travel often and have had many an adventure in this beautifully poor but delicious country.

Mexican men are so promiscuous because it is a primarily Catholic country. Theoretically women are respected and sexuality so repressed that men gravitate towards one-another to relieve themselves of their abundance of "Machote."

There is a saying in Spanish, "In a man's life there is always at least one maricon." I have often heard this repeated in the bars, clubs and among straight mexican friends.

You all should check out the messageboard on this website: http://www.bilatinmen.com for tips on picking up Jornaleros (those day workers who actually make it across the border). This way, if ya can't make it to Mexico, well this is the next best thing.

Here in Arizona, you can pick up tons of jornaleros in Chandler (Chandler Boulevard near the Circle K on the west side of the street, actually from city hall all the way south on this road), Phoenix (HOME DEPOTS), although there is an art to it.

Some of the best sex. Uninhibited for the most part and some of the biggest bottoms are the real "machotones," that come across as tough but in reality are dying for a little lengua up their tercer ojito.

Laters
Citrico in Arizona