Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - edging
Thread: edging
View Single Post
Old 16th July 2004, 10:16 PM
Throbbin_9
Cruiser

love to edge too

like to take my time in edging. i average about 1.5 to 2 hours, longest almost 4 hours.

lie back to watch videos or DVDs. or talk on the phone to bate buddies. constantly leak, like to watch my bulbous purple head expand . . . and surge with a little pre-cum. stop my stroking and watch my cock quiver. like to see my pre-cum flow down my shaft into my balls. i taste it and put some on my hard nipples. i let myself get semi-soft and stroke, splashing my wet meat in my fist.

sometimes i use toys - - a pocket pussy or anus, or inflatable fuck pillow, or masturbation sheath. i rest the toy on my belly and with my cock fully extended in the toy, using no hands, i fuck the toy, my ass bouncing off the bed, the mattress springs squeaking lewdly to me humping my toys. or i use a condom to catch my pre and work my pre into a foamy lather. when i'm really hot, i use a fuck toy on my cock and stick a little dildo in my ass . . . . ooo by this time i am so damn hot and can't wait to explode on my chest. however, oftentimes i jack myself and shoot my thick sexy white ropes over my head or onto my face. lately when i cum, my cock stays hard almost as if it was ready for more hot fun.
Quote |