Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Border town action.....again
View Single Post
Old 19th July 2004, 10:17 AM
Standing Ovation
Cruiser

Sites for action in Mexico

The previous poster is correct that almost everyone on here is either gringo or at least living in the US. There is very little chance of finding a guy in Mexico with whom to hook up when you are on vacation because it seems the guys down there just dont come to this site for a variety of reasons.

I was recently in Mexico City, Veracruz and Cuernavaca for two weeks. I posted an ad at www.sergay.com.mx before I left. When I checked the messages two days later I had seventy responses. I met several of the guys-in fact had an orgy in my hotel room in central Mexico City with a few guys that responded to my ad.

I have had good luck with this site (CFS) when seeking sex in the US but for Mexico the sergay site is far far superior.

A few have written to me about my trip. I will post a long description of it soon-when I have time.....I just don't know if I should post it here on the Mexico site or under the JO section....since it is definately a JO description...LOL
Quote |