Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - SELf SUCKING
Thread: SELf SUCKING
View Single Post
Old 19th July 2004, 01:51 PM
StupidlyHappy
Cruiser

Self-sucking

I had a girlfriend in high school who got me into sucking cock. It all started when she said she wanted to see me suck my own cock. Me being a horny teen said "sure". So one weekend her parents were away, we were up in her room, getting all hot and bothered when she said it again. Who was I to argue. I was on my back with my feet over my head on the wall as she slowly started to push from behind while stroking my cock. After a few minutes of this, she pushed a little harder and to my surprise I was licking the head of my cock. She let out a moan to my delight. She then pushed a finger in my ass as I had about 2 inches of my own cock in my mouth. That was all I could take and proceeded to fill my mouth with my own cum. WOW what a rush. She still had a finger buried deep in my ass as my orgasm subsided. At that time, that was the most incredible orgasm I had felt. After that night, she then said she wanted to see me suck another guy off, then have a 3-some with him but that never happened - could not find a guy interested and we eventually broke up before that could happen.
Quote |