Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - First load ??
Thread: First load ??
View Single Post
Old 22nd July 2004, 12:47 PM
Masterofcbt
Cruiser

Yes

I'm not sure exactly how old I was, but it was some time during puberty. I had discovered that after my bath (we didn't have a shower then) that while I was drying myself off with a tericloth towel, that if I rubbed the head of my cock back and forth on the towel, it felt great. I also noticed how my cock got big and hard.

Naturally, I had to do this for a while after every bath. Then one day, I sat on the edge of the tub, put the towel over my cock, and really started with a vigorous motion, until suddenly, I felt moisture. Yes, I had cum, but that wasn't all - I had rubbed so hard that I had rubbed a layer of skin from my cock head, and was bleeding as well. I didn't have the slightest idea what to do, and blood was all over me and the towel. Well, maybe you can guess my huge embarassment of having to tell my mother what had happened, and of the bandaging that followed!