Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Bath Fuck
Thread: Bath Fuck
View Single Post
Old 23rd July 2004, 07:38 AM
Slutbot
Cruiser

Red face Bath Fuck

Went to the baths last week to enjoy my day off, loaded up with my toys ( a medium buttplug, 8" gel dildo, 9" and thick vibrator). Got a double bed in a room with a large wall mirror and TV monitor.

My nips are pierced with a 10g ring, got me a 4g PA, and a 6g guiche. I put my 2" ball stretcher on, layed back, lubed up and started watching the vids, using the buttplug to loosen me up. Took a sniff of poppers and grabbed the gel dildo and began my hole massage......leading to my sitting on the vibrator and bouncing my ass up and down.

I stopped.......pulled out the dildo, and decided to cruise the hallways looking for a real man's dick. Did me a little 420 hit before leaving my room.

Went to the steam room and as I entered, a hot muscle stud was leaning on the tile wall. I grabbed his crotch through his towel and outlined a nice big thick cock with a prominent head..........he wouldn't let me open his towel to suck it.......I left, but leaned to his ear and told him he "could fuck me."

I hit the whirlpool a while, then went back to my room to play with myself some more.......this time I left the door open.

Suddenly the muscle stud appeared at my door and walked in.....he shut the door behind him as I reached over for his towel. It opened and out popped a nice 9" cut, upward-curved mandick raised out of a nice thick dark triangle pubic bush. I leaned over and took that cock into my mouth as far as I could and bobbed my head on it.......he began pinching my pierced nips until I gasped in pain.......

He then leaned over me, spreading my legs and took my encased balls in his hand and gently pulled. He took my left nipple in his mouth and began lightly biting........switching to my right nipple......and reaching down between my legs, finding the guiche and lightly smacking it. He slightly smacked my balls, sending shivers throughout my body.......then he reached into my lubed asscrack, smiled and asked me if I wanted him "to open up my pussy."

I simply said, "yeah."

He got on the bed, stradding my legs, and pulled me on top of him by the waist until my ass cheeks were resting on his thighs. He leaned over me, pushing my legs up by my head, exposing my asshole to the cool air......I took a hit of poppers, then I felt his cock at my hole. He took a hit, and gave me another hit......then he drove it home......I felt every inch of that mandick filling my ass. He pumped long deep strokes and I yearned for more...I wrapped my arms around his back, wrapped my legs around his back.......as he began sucking the base of my neck......he was pumping my prostate and I was beginning to enter a new realm.

He pulled out, turned me over, pulled my ass up, and we each took another hit of poppers, then he drove straight into my ass and fucked the bejesus outta me. He drove me into the mattress face first, legs bent back up. All I could do was raise my ass to meet his thrust. The slapping of his pelvis against my asscheeks, my asshole stretched open, his cockhead pokin' my prostrate.......caused me to moan in ecstacy at each thrust.

I began moaning louder as I felt my orgasm building.......suddenly I felt his dick expanding and his thrusting becoming a frenzy.......he was hitting my spot at each thrust.....my ass kept wanting more.....then I exploded.....as my sphincter pulsed its contractions around his cock, he began to grunt ......I felt his manjuice begin flooding my ass.

As we calmed down, him on top of me, cock deep in my ass.......he pulled out still hard, I was quivering with delight......he smiled, I smiled and thanked him for the ride, he left.....

As I layed on my stomach, ass still quivering, a tall black man poked his head in my door......he asked....."May I have some of that?"

I smiled, grabbed the poppers, and as I unscrewed the cap......told him, "yeah," my ass is ready!!

That's another story...........
Quote |