Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - First load ??
Thread: First load ??
View Single Post
Old 25th July 2004, 08:57 AM
HWY
Cruiser

I remember...

I wa 10 years old at home recovering after I had my appendix removed. I was a horned up little boy whose dick was always hard as a rock. I didn't know what I was doing, but I started rubbling my dick constantly. I knew that I was nearly some form of completion and I really was scared at the feelings. Well, not too scared because I kept this up until I exploded. I thought I was dying. But, I knew that this performance would repeated many times throughout my life.

The first time a received cum from another guy was when I was 15 and I cruised a man in the bathroom of a downtown department store. I had read in a book about blowjobs and I want to try giving one. I sat in the stall and did what the book described. I actually stood up on the toilet seat and asked the guy if he wanted his dick sucked. He said yes and I entered his booth to give my first blow job. I was so nervous, scared and horny as hell. He fed me and shot a huge load. I was hooked.
And I'm always looking.
Goodlooking, 48 year old Black cocksucker looking to be fed by hot, masculine, disease-free men. I need it bad. I am open to all hot suggestions. I have a strong foot/sock fetish. If you let me sniff your hot sock-covered, sweaty masculine feet, I will be at your sexual command! I am always hungry for cock!
Quote |