Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - First load ??
Thread: First load ??
View Single Post
Old 25th July 2004, 11:28 PM
stork89
Cruiser

My first load was around 12 . My cousin and I used to play around with each other all the time. I rememebr him showing me how to come. I thought it was so cool. Eventually he made me shoot a load. That jsut made us do more together. I got my first mouthful when I was 14, from my cousin. It was before x=mas and we were working in the church decorating. He gave me a ride home in the priest's car. I started to suck on his cock. I always remember how thick it felt in my mouth. We had talked about coming in mouths before, but never did. I was really turned on and decided tonight I would let him do it. As he neared climax, I felt the ususal tap on my head signalling his orgasm. I rememeber waiting to see what would happen. Suddenly my moputh weas full odf someting warm. Several long spurts filled my mouth and started to leak out. I rememebr the taste and the feel of the hard squirts in my mouth. I knew I would want more. We continued tomplay until he moved away. Now I get hs cock about once a year. BUt I always remembr the first time.
Quote |