Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - First load ??
Thread: First load ??
View Single Post
Old 26th July 2004, 10:42 AM
goofyguy
Cruiser

Cumming

The first time I came, I was like 13. I had gotten up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom and, of course, had a hard on. I remembered a comment some buddy had made about vaseline on the cock (joking). So.................
I reached up in the medical cabinet and got out a jar, slathered some on my hard cock, wrapped my hand around it as good as I could and began stroking. I was standing up and instantly my knees got weak, I dropped, then kept on stroking until I blew a huge load on the floor. I remember cleaning this up silently and having a hell of a time.
I guess I had a pretty good idea of what I did, enjoyed it a lot, and kept on doing more later.
First time I was with someone was a girl who had a crush on me, who I got to suck me, then she wanted it in her pussy. WOW
I was 17 then...
Quote |