Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - First load ??
Thread: First load ??
View Single Post
Old 26th July 2004, 07:41 PM
mn7in
Cruiser

I was probably about 12 or 13 when I shot my first load. I used to fool around with some of the other kids in the neighborhood since I was REAL young - maybe 6 or 7, I don't really remember. We used to basically "hump" either with our clothes on or off, but never any penetration. A little bit later on we would suck each other off but this was before we knew about orgasms, and probably before we even could do it. We sort of stopped fooling around then at some point in my very early teens we got back into it. I had a tree fort on my family's property where we used to hang out so one day me and one of my buddies were just goofing off when we started joking about sucking each other off or whatever, but actually weren't really joking. It took us no time at all to pull out our cocks and start fooling around. I had never actually cum before and truthfully had never really thought about it all that much, although I knew about it from reading Forum or other stuff. So my buddy started sucking me off and after a while I felt this overwhealming tingling in my loins, followed by this incredible pumping sensation. My buddy swallowed every last drop. Of course being young, we sucked each other off probably 3-4 more times before calling it a night. The rest of that summer, then on and off until we moved away from home when we were 18 or so, we would hook up, suck each other off, and I would take it up the ass once in a while. I really miss those days, although these days aren't so bad either.
Quote |