Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Bath Fuck
Thread: Bath Fuck
View Single Post
Old 27th July 2004, 02:07 PM
Slutbot
Cruiser

Talking Bath Fuck 2

The next week, I returned to the baths with all my "supplies." I had added one more.......nipple clamps connected with a chain. I put 'em on (gasping for breath at the intense feelings coursing through my nipples to my balls).......and went to work on my hole. I got myself to the point of orgasm several times, only to relax and let it pass, then work it up to a frenzy again.

Finally, I decided to head to the wet area. I needed dick. Only a couple of guys were in the steam room, standing around in their towels. I sat down on the first step, and saw an older gentleman stand against the wall opposite me. He had removed his towel and was stroking his dick. I couldn't see very well in the steam, but could make the outline of a nice cock surrounded by a nice bush of pubes. I got on my knees in front of him, and went to work on his nice 6" uncut cock. I tongued around the inside of his skin, then with my lips, push the skin back and bury my nose in his pubes. Then on the "outsuck (?)" would let the skin completely cover the head and start all over again.

My knees were killing me, so I sat back up on the bench, asking him if he liked to fuck. Musta scared him off.......he left!

A tall thin black fella came in and sat down near me. He removed his towel and began strokin' a nice long 8" cut cock. I sucked his cock for a spell, then asked if he wanted to fuck in my room. We left, got to my room, and I got on all fours, ass up, ready for his dick. He slipped on a condom, lubed both of us up, and he slowly pushed his cock up my ass. He humped my ass about 5 min, then he came in the condom. He left, and I rolled over, watching the video, and strokin' my meat, leaving the door wide open.

Lo and behold, the muscle man from last week poked his head in the door, smiled and said, "gave that a ride last week, huh?!?" I just smiled and said "hell yeah.......and it wants it again!" He laughed, came into my room and closed the door. He pulled off his towel, and there was that huge dick....hard and ready. I turned around on the bed on my stomach and began to suck his cock. He moaned and began slapping my ass. Suck, slap........suck, slap.....I concentrated on his cockhead, the ridged flair of the head, and the tip of the inner bone inside his cockhead. He opened my asscheeks and ran his hand up and down my crack.

He grabbed the sides of my head and pulled me farther down his cock. He fucked my mouth for a spell then said, "It's time, roll over."

I did, and he climbed on the bed, spread my legs, and began to bite my ass cheeks lightly. He lubed up, and we each took a hit of poppers.....he said he'd count to three, then ram his cock deep in my ass.......ONE.......my ass twitched......TWO......I felt his cockhead on my pucker....THREE......I raised my ass up, just as he thrusted in......it felt like I was impaled on the bed. He began his fuck just as I remembered it....and my ass took him all. He leaned over me, and spread my asscheeks, and began pulling all the way out, then ramming all the way home.........bringing the "moans" that told the whole wing that room 217 was getting fucked good!

Suddenly he stiffened, rammed my ass hard, and held it in deep....I felt the contractions of his dick and he emptied his balls in my ass......I let loose and my assring clamped his cock at the root......

As we cleaned up, he asked me my name......he had forgotten, but then had forgotten his too........

As he left my room, he told me, "See ya next Monday!"

I can't wait, Tony!!!

Quote |