Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - First load ??
Thread: First load ??
View Single Post
Old 27th July 2004, 04:52 PM
pdxjo
Cruiser

At about 11-12 years old I discovered jerking off when I got a little too into washing my cock while taking a bath and came all over myself. I was terrified. I thought I'd broken the damn thing!

After telling one of the neighbor guys, who was about the same age, he explained to me that I had discovered "beating off." We became good buddies after that and would jerk off together as often as we could in the woods near our homes, in houses that were under construction in our neighborhood or at each other's homes when no one was around. Soon we had four or five other neighbor boys in our "secret club" and we were having circle jerks. Slowly it progressed from jerking ourselves off to helping out our friends - and eventually to sucking each other off and licking each other's balls until we blasted our loads. With some of the neighbor guys this continued until we graduated from high school.

One day while pounding my meat in front of the bathroom mirror (I'd jerk off five or six times a day - usually until my cock was so raw I couldn't touch it) one of my brothers walked in on me. I was literally at the 'point of no return" and continued until I shot my cum onto the mirror. My brother, who was a year younger than me, was stunned and fascinated. Soon we were sharing the joys of jerking off together. After he told our other brother, who was yet a year younger, we had our own little circle jerk. That lead to sucking each other off and fucking each other. We ended up having 3-ways with one of us fucking one brother while the other sucked him off. Some mornings I would wake up with one brother sucking my cock and the other tonguing my balls. It was amazing how much energy and testosterone three horny teenagers living in the same house had! Again, this continued through high school and then never happened between us again - although I continue to fantasize about one of my brothers to this day.
Quote |