Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Edging
Thread: Edging
View Single Post
Old 29th July 2004, 06:52 AM
GetOnIt
Cruiser

Got the whole world in his hands

I been edging ever since i could j/o. If you're not in a hurry there's no other way to get off. The ART of continuous orgasm is prolly the hottest and easiest way to make your dick bigger, gettin that muscle all pumped up! Fortunately i was born with a huge cock, but have had people say to me they didn't remember my dick being so big. As a teenager i had a nice 8inch cock that i've added another inch too. It may take some practice (if you've never done it before), but once you get it down its the best!!...and Btw...as a child..age 7 or so...i had a friend my age and we used to have a lot of oral and anal sex (he was hung too). We both used to blow my sisters hot b.f. who was 17 at the time. The sexual sixties revolution was an amazing period of time. I always knew i liked other guys, and with Woodstock and all it was truly a great time in history for the free love generation. Maybe I'll put in a blogger sometime and tell you guys about some wild times i had......peace....
Quote |