Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - First load ??
Thread: First load ??
View Single Post
Old 30th July 2004, 05:15 PM
JYBiGY1
Cruiser

It was around when i was 12 i think i was in my friends basement with 2 girls and we were showing each other are stuff I guess cause we were bored.

well that night i slept over and we ended up i think showing each other are cocks. he was older 14 and was talking about how he got a bj and how great it felt. he asked to do it on me and I said sure and soon enough we were sucking each other off ever weekend and making out. He was my first kiss and I loved it.

I remember the first time taking his load and him not telling me and shoving my face down so I would take it all. We ended up doin this for a couple of years till his parents divorced and then only once a month after that. It ended up that his dad was gay and when I would go over he would have his Fem bf there and I wanted to say something so bad but my friend didnt want his dad knowing. they all ended up moving away by the time i was 15.

I never sucked another cock or had my sucked by a guy till I was 21 at a ABS. I see his dad sometimes buy now would never have the nerve to say something and my friend never spoke of it again after he moved away.

Now I have my Fun at ABS's
Quote |