Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - First load ??
Thread: First load ??
View Single Post
Old 30th July 2004, 07:27 PM
wesbottom
Cruiser

My first cum

I was at summer camp. I was the youngest guy in the tent.
There was lots of sex talk and some play.
One older guy seemed interested in me and I was excited. After lights out I would get in his bed and we would feel each other up. He was hairy already which excited me. After a few times in bed he said he wanted to suck my cock. He manouvered me in classic 69 position and when he took my little kids cock in his mouth I felt my first mature sensation. I was lost in it and facing his hard cock which looked enormous sticking out of his young bush. He pulled off me and said I was pissing in his mouth. I did not want the sensation to stop and had the presence of mind to tell him I was cumming. (how I knew I do not know). I did not want the sensation to stop so I took a deep breath and took the head of his cock in my mouth and began my first time suck. Youth was on our side and he came almost instantly and so did I. Wow!
A happy memory<