Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - SELf SUCKING
Thread: SELf SUCKING
View Single Post
Old 31st July 2004, 04:00 AM
GetOnIt
Cruiser

Auto Rocks

I got a 9inch monster that can still reach my mouth at 36. I was always thin and wiry, still am, and got enough practice when i was younger and kept it up. When i tell guys now that i can suck my own cock that's the 1st thing they want to see and usually join in. There's nothing hotter then a guy kissing and licking me while i got a few inches in my mouth, rimming his tounge from my ass down to my mouth or having both dick heads in my mouth and both of us poppin a load. only problem now is occaisionally i throw my back out; but, it's always worth the trip. I've even dreamed i was eating my own ass from time to time. It's a bummer i can't eat the whole thing being that i'm an awesome deep-throater. Additionally, the middle skool i went to had a pool. The other guys used to laugh at me in the locker room cause i had a big hairy dick. I was way ahead having already been getting laid by that time and i used to say, "who you gonna fuck with that little dick assholes"...LOL...In my neighborhood we had a few circle jerks...a coupe of my friends let me blow them once or twice...i been suckin dick since i was about 7..and love doin it...read my blogger sometime, You'll get the picture...Peace Out.
Quote |