Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Communal Stalls/Personals
View Single Post
Old 31st July 2004, 10:49 AM
ScruffyCub
Cruiser

I've loved and supported CFS for many years, and while I find the rest of the site redesign to be simple to navigate, I have to agree with all the guys here: the Communal Stalls are cumbersome and confusing.

Sometimes TOO much organization results in even more mess.

TV Guide just changed their format. Instead of simple, easy to read television listings in columns as they have done for decades, they've now moved to include more grids and also removed massive amounts of late night listings. How is it easier and more convenient to have to use a grid, matching up two columns to find a show, than to scan down a single column? I called TV Guide to ask them the logic of this, but they had no response.

Add my vote to please change it back to the old format. A simple list to scroll through was so much easier to read. Additionally, even when I came across an ad that was not for a guy in my immediate area, or not someone I might be interested in meeting for whatever reason, I still enjoyed simply just READING the ads.

I'll still be using the rest of the site, which I enjoy very much, but the Stalls aren't worth it anymore.
Quote |