Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - First load ??
Thread: First load ??
View Single Post
Old 31st July 2004, 06:11 PM
NightHawk
Cruiser

Send a message via Yahoo to NightHawk
Camping

Ahh, this one I remember. I was camping with five or six friends . I was 13. I was already starting to grow a good bit of hair, and was already curious about men, but in the place and time I came from, I had no idea what "gay" was (actually, I'm bisexual). I was pretty ignorant about sex...I mean, being of a scientific mind, I understood the principles so to speak, but didn't really understand how it all worked. We were hiking and camping for five days in the mountains, and the third night, someone suggested that we play strip poker. I had never done anything like that before, but we all agreed and started. I was actually pretty successful in my game, so all but one of the other boys was naked before I was, and the sight of all these naked boys around me... well, aroused me and I was about half hard. Compared to all of them, I was pretty well-endowed, and when I finally took my shorts off, the guys were all kind of surprised and commented on the size of my tool. They made a big deal about it actually.

But there was one guy there who was 14, and, as it turned out, apparently knew something about man to man sex. He recognized that if I was getting erect, it must mean that I was turned on by the whole thing. That night, he came into our tent (there were three of use in there) and crawled into bed with me. We all slept in our shorts but it wasn't long till he and were out of them. We cuddled and I explored his body, and we played with each other's dicks for a very long time, probably a couple of hours, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was three or more. It was my first sexual experience of any kind. One of the other boys woke up at one point, saw us playing with each other and went back to sleep. He woke up later and said, "God, are you two still at it?" and went back to sleep again.

I had no idea what cumming was, but there I was, 13, totally turned on by this very extended sexual experience, as limited in scope as it was, and all of a sudden this feeling began to spread from my balls and dick down to my toes and all over, until I was just about shaking. At that point, he was not touching me and I wasn't touching myself because I didn't know what masturbation was. Suddenly I started cumming, not touching my dick, and came and came and came. It felt like I was shooting for about 30 seconds, and there was a river of cum inside the sleeping bag.

He then jacked himself off and went back to his tent. It was our only encounter. We never spoke of it to each other. One of the other guys brought it up once in passing but I silenced him and it was never mentioned again.
Quote |